♣ The Official K-POP Nostalgia Thread ♣

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
lol They're actually Chinese, but they promoted in Korea as a Kpop group. They used to be under Woolim (same company as Infinite).

ah Woolim. Wait, this is my first time knowing Chinese group promote in Korean and not the other way around! :eek:

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
I loved the choreo for that song, it wasn't too complicated but it was memorable

...I just love them 😭 😭 😭

I don't want to compare but old KPop groups, especially the GG one have more melody in their song, isn't it? From BEG to After School, they sound soulful and more harmonious, isn't it? Or maybe that's just me hahaha, like this 👇

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,108,338
...I just love them 😭 😭 😭

I don't want to compare but old KPop groups, especially the GG one have more melody in their song, isn't it? From BEG to After School, they sound soulful and more harmonious, isn't it? Or maybe that's just me hahaha, like this 👇

Damn I miss those subunits. Let's not forget After School Blue. Rainbow's subunit were underrated too. Rainbow Blaxx and Rainbow Pixie

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Seeing as Super M just debuted, here's a throwback to Younique unit

I'm forever bitter over Hyoyeon's lack of lines :wae:

EDIT:
Also this was iconic too

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I've been listening to a lot of old SHINee recently, for some reason I always listen to SHINee when I'm feeling down because it cheers me up

Top Bottom