• OT5

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,222,075
MIDZYs fandom or at least interest has definitely grown since their debut. The difference in comments/rts/ and especially likes in the first set of group teaser. Hasn't been a day yet and already 100K likes. :sejeongcry:

1.3k comments / 30K rts / 61k likes after ~6 months

7.6k comments / 53k rts / 101k likes & counting in 9 hours

Last edited:

Jeongyeon I Miss You

ONCE & UAENA Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075
Hello! My first post in this thread! I'm gonna visit more often especially now that ITZY is coming back. I'm looking forward to it. I like the fandom name MIDZY, it's meaningful in Korean and it sounds cool in english as well IMO. I like ITZY. I like all the members but I think Yuna is my bias. I think because of her bubbly personality and her shamelessness but in a comical way. Her smile is so cute as well. Comeback July 29th it is! IT's ICY!!! They look pretty!! Excited!!!
Their KB teaser seems fun as well and it will be a full episode. I'm excited for that as well. Their first variety show, right?

Last edited:

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Hello! My first post in this thread! I'm gonna visit more often especially now that ITZY is coming back. I'm looking forward to it. I like the fandom name MIDZY, it's meaningful in Korean and it sounds cool in english as well IMO. I like ITZY. I like all the members but I think Yuna is my bias. I think because of her confidence yet comical sometimes and her bubbly personality. Her smile is so cute as well. Comeback July 29th it is! IT's ICY!!! They look pretty!! Excited!!!
Their KB teaser seems fun as well and it will be a full episode. I excited for that as well. Their first variety show, right?

Hello, welcome! Yes Yuna I think is the silliest baby out of the young maknaes in kpop but someday will probably grow into a worldbeater in the industry. KB is their 1st time on as guest of a TV variety or radio show. Everyone is hoping they make the rounds this comeback.

Itzy and Twice will actually be at a lot of events together in August. Genie Awards, Lotte Duty Free Concert, & Soribada K-Festa Awards. Will be interesting to see if there is any more chance of interaction between them.

Last edited:

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Hello! My first post in this thread! I'm gonna visit more often especially now that ITZY is coming back. I'm looking forward to it. I like the fandom name MIDZY, it's meaningful in Korean and it sounds cool in english as well IMO. I like ITZY. I like all the members but I think Yuna is my bias. I think because of her bubbly personality and her shamelessness but in a comical way. Her smile is so cute as well. Comeback July 29th it is! IT's ICY!!! They look pretty!! Excited!!!
Their KB teaser seems fun as well and it will be a full episode. I excited for that as well. Their first variety show, right?
welcome!

Jeongyeon I Miss You

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075
Hello, welcome! Yes Yuna I think is the silliest baby out of the young maknaes in kpop but someday will probably grow into a worldbeater in the industry. KB is their 1st time on as guest of a TV variety or radio show. Everyone one is hoping they make the rounds this comeback.

Itzy and Twice will actually be at a lot of events together in August. Genie Awards, Lotte Duty Free Concert, & Soribada K-Festa Awards. Will be interesting to see if there is any more chance of interaction between them.

I love Yuna's silliness. I'm looking forward for more ITZY x TWICE interaction.

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,222,075
Their KB teaser seems fun as well and it will be a full episode. I'm excited for that as well. Their first variety show, right?
Hello and Welcome! Yuna is also my top bias because of her bubbly personality! ITZY has briefly appeared on Master in the House, here's the video w/subs if you'd like to watch it!

Jeongyeon I Miss You

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭324,075
Hello and Welcome! Yuna is also my top bias because of her bubbly personality! ITZY has briefly appeared on Master in the House, here's the video w/subs if you'd like to watch it!

Thank you for the link Imma watch it again but I have watched this already. I'm low-key following their show guestings. 😊

Y

Yeddong

MIDZYs fandom or at least interest has definitely grown since their debut. The difference in comments/rts/ and especially likes in the first set of group teaser. Hasn't been a day yet and already 100K likes. :sejeongcry:

1.3k comments / 30K rts / 61k likes after ~6 months

7.6k comments / 53k rts / 101k likes & counting in 9 hours

Because it'z legendary. :smug:

🔹 MAYUKA 🔹

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓲𝓱𝔂𝓸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,655
ITZY trending #3 on Naver's entertainment news topic. Google trans said Itzy 29th comeback confirmed lol.
j3cqaZE.png

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

========================================================================================================

What's the Idol999?

That's one of the current gimmicks of the show. The premise is they are casting for an idol group with 999 members. Doni/Coni are idol producers and they force the guests to go thru weird auditions where they give them grades A-F. But in the end all of that doesn't matter. They just cast someone randomly ... it's usually by playing a timed exploding balloon while dancing game. Most people want to hand off the balloon as quick as possible but I could see Yuna wanting to make it onto Idol999.

Some of the people they have casted are Seungyoon (Winner), Jiheon (fromis), Somi, Seulgi (RV), Sowon (Gfriend). I think they might have some special later where they bring everyone back.

Top Bottom