• OT5

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

ScarletRose

I Broke The Scouter VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,156,900
I can only afford one version of their physical album and i can't decide which 😭. I'll probably have to wait for an unboxing video.

D_r25YcW4AUt1Nn

D_r25ZWUEAAJGCM

so cute! 😘

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
I can only afford one version of their physical album and i can't decide which 😭. I'll probably have to wait for an unboxing video.

so cute! 😘
same i can probably only get one too :sejeongcry:
i think there's maybe a chance that they'll post another packaging preview with less stuff censored though so we can see the difference a bit better (although i think they're going to be really similar and probably just different angles/poses in the photobook pics of each)

ScarletRose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,156,900
same i can probably only get one too :sejeongcry:
i think there's maybe a chance that they'll post another packaging preview with less stuff censored though so we can see the difference a bit better (although i think they're going to be really similar and probably just different angles/poses in the photobook pics of each)
I hope they give more info because I need to pre-order to get the benefits :hehe:

laylein

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
the teasers are really so pretty Im so excited for this comeback~~!!

I wonder if we will get a minute long trailer or teaser like Lia teased? :feelsblankie:

Looks like the M2 series really is a reality series amongst other groups. Mnet cameras were seen filming Everglow and it looks like M2 will be following groups around their preparations and promotions for comebacks~

Not sure if CFans have already placed some of these orders on ktown4u (since that's what CFans always use), so numbers might be the same we see on Ktown4u but either way CFans have ordered over 5k albums

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
the teasers are really so pretty Im so excited for this comeback~~!!

I wonder if we will get a minute long trailer or teaser like Lia teased? :feelsblankie:

Looks like the M2 series really is a reality series amongst other groups. Mnet cameras were seen filming Everglow and it looks like M2 will be following groups around their preparations and promotions for comebacks~

Not sure if CFans have already placed some of these orders on ktown4u (since that's what CFans always use), so numbers might be the same we see on Ktown4u but either way CFans have ordered over 5k albums

i was actually wondering this morning if we'll get a teaser like the voice card for dalla dalla....just a longer one this time (?)

or possibly a 1 minute preview of icy........? i kind of doubt that one though but i'm not really familiar with how division 2 handles teasers honestly

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
I pre-ordered both but if I had to choose one I'd definitely go for the version that doesn't have the iceberg CGI outfits. 😉
omg lol
i do prefer the popsicle pics myself...the photoshopped diamond(?) textures in the icy backdrop pics stand out so much and it looks super weird

ScarletRose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,156,900
I pre-ordered both but if I had to choose one I'd definitely go for the version that doesn't have the iceberg CGI outfits. 😉
omg lol
i do prefer the popsicle pics myself...the photoshopped diamond(?) textures in the icy backdrop pics stand out so much and it looks super weird
Funny that we were just talking about the preview and it's been released :LOL:.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
i guess i’m leaning towards the it’z ver since that one seems to use the popsicle pics nvm i realized just the covers are different but the inside probably uses pics from both shoots since the first pages all use popsicle pics lmao....now just to save some money to order bc ya girl is broke :yoosmile:

i’ll prob end up missing out on the preorder stuff but that’s alright i never use them in my other albums

Last edited:

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
actually i'm kinda digging the icy ver cover more....by the time i have the money unboxings will be out anyways lol so i'll decide then

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
actually i'm kinda digging the icy ver cover more....by the time i have the money unboxings will be out anyways lol so i'll decide then

Isn't the icy ver cover the same group pic as the 1st teaser that was released?

Also I thought photobooks were usually completely different if an album has 2 versions.

tokki

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭649,570
Isn't the icy ver cover the same group pic as the 1st teaser that was released?

Also I thought photobooks were usually completely different if an album has 2 versions.
i think it is....i have no idea about the photobooks tbh but my guess is that they used pictures from both teaser sets since both versions use popsicle pics for the random first page but each photobook ver will have different poses and stuff in it?

Top Bottom