• OT5

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Considering that there were no major returns this week, it's very likely that next week we can have another 3 or 4 wins, including the triple crown in Inkigayo, and in total around 10-12. Imagine achieve 20 music show wins with only 2 title tracks in 6 months of debut. :sejeongcry:

I think the release by Jinu of Winner will be the competition along with the ballads by the non idol artists.
I thought the late July release schedule was going to be a warzone but it turned out that although they sold a crazy amount of albums the public didn't really love the songs by baekhyun, exo-sc, Kang Daniel, or seventeen (digital only). They dropped quickly in the charts and were held up mostly by their fandoms with repeated streaming. You can tell by their strength during off peak hours when most of the populace isn't listening to music.

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,740,124
cr
ECLX_tCVUAAIp2W

Y

Yeddong

I think the release by Jinu of Winner will be the competition along with the ballads by the non idol artists.
I thought the late July release schedule was going to be a warzone but it turned out that although they sold a crazy amount of albums the public didn't really love the songs by baekhyun, exo-sc, Kang Daniel, or seventeen (digital only). They dropped quickly in the charts and were held up mostly by their fandoms with repeated streaming. You can tell by their strength during off peak hours when most of the populace isn't listening to music.

Jinu is a soloist, and he doesn't have enough digital or physical sales, nor is WINNER's most popular for live votes, so he is 99% who is not a direct competitor. :sejeongcry:

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431
Jinu is a soloist, and he doesn't have enough digital or physical sales, nor is WINNER's most popular for live votes, so he is 99% who is not a direct competitor. :sejeongcry:

Yeah I guess his album isn't out until the 19th anyways so they won't even count towards next week's shows. I saw he was winning the prevotes for one of the shows but I guess you're right it won't be enough. I'm not sure who they would even nominate vs Itzy next week.

Y

Yeddong

Yeah I guess his album isn't out until the 19th anyways so they won't even count towards next week's shows. I saw he was winning the prevotes for one of the shows but I guess you're right it won't be enough. I'm not sure who they would even nominate vs Itzy next week.

It's sad because this week there was no MCountdown, because ITZY had 8 wins. :sejeongcry: But we are going next week to surprass DALLA DALLA unnie wins.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

FYI it's not so much brand reputation as in who companies want the most for CFs and more who is being currently talked about most in various mediums. It's still a great achievement for a rookie group even if they are hitting those heights during promotional period.

Last edited:

🔹 MAYUKA 🔹

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓲𝓱𝔂𝓸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,655
The girls just landed! Happy some fans came out and see them. Was worried reading some tweets about no one coming to greet them...

Y

Yeddong

FYI it's not so much brand reputation as in who companies want the most for CFs and more who is being currently talked about most in various mediums. It's still a great achievement for a rookie group even if they are hitting those heights during promotional period.

That's my wife. :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry:

Top Bottom