♥ All Your Fantasy! - Official Pink Fantasy Thread ♥ Poison 21st!

Got a bias?

• Total voters

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,179,899
Pronouns
He/Him
:unsure:
so is fantasy going to be a one time thing only?
maybe they want to try various concepts as long as they could
well, you can't expect all the girl group you like to stick only to one concept like the other ones :doge:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭342,363
maybe they want to try various concepts as long as they could
well, you can't expect all the girl group you like to stick only to one concept like the other ones :doge:
unfortunate, because I like that sound. if dc had changed their sound right after chase me, i wouldn't have stanned them. groups (especially nugus) should establish their identity & fandom first before branching out. think of the ggs that are doing well/improving, they have distinct group & music identity.

It's not all what i expected to hear from them next, the attention Fantasy grabbed them, i thought they'd rush to build on that sound, seems not?
i was hoping they continue on that path. but despite the sound change, concept-wise, i think they are still sticking to their fairy tale/fantasy concept. alice in wonderland (debut/iriwa), and now snow white (playing house). did they ever mention what fantasy is inspired by?

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,250
i was hoping they continue on that path. but despite the sound change, concept-wise, i think they are still sticking to their fairy tale/fantasy concept. alice in wonderland (debut/iriwa), and now snow white (playing house). did they ever mention what fantasy is inspired by?
I've not seen any explanation, reading the lyrics doesn't give me any ideas of a specific inspiration either, unless i'm missing something.
Play House almost sounds like more of a SHY song than what i'd expect from the full group.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,250
a7c1aada91c25a4bdf505aaf60c8b02e4591c61e.jpg

Top Bottom