EAjNh1FUwAAypWt

Hyunjin 190725
cr. saltedVanilla

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
I took a nap an I woke up to Chan trending on twitter because a stupid "Stay" told him to apologize during the hi-touch in Paris.
I'm beyond pissed off.
Why are people like this 😔
Edit:
Sorry, I wrote Paris instead of London. The Paris fansign is tomorrow and the concert is today so it doesn't make any sense😅

I don't know if it's true, there are no proofs, just tweets.

Last edited:

SJK

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,410
I took a nap an I woke up to Chan trending on twitter because a stupid "Stay" told him to apologize during the hi-touch in Paris.
I'm beyond pissed off.
Why are people like this 😔

Yikes. Did you see this one, though?

I always say it, but being a celeb is crazy. Constantly propped up on the high pedestal of your positive narratives but also constantly beat down into the shadow of your negative ones, neither of which represent you accurately. The duality would drive me insane.

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
Yikes. Did you see this one, though?

I always say it, but being a celeb is crazy. Constantly propped up on the high pedestal of your positive narratives but also constantly beat down into the shadow of your negative ones, neither of which represent you accurately. The duality would drive me insane.

That was sweet! And it really seems like something Chan would say and do :)

Tbh I still don't get what happened.

I searched a bit more and this is what I found

So Stays are making up lies now?
I'm so done.

SJK

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,410
So Stays are making up lies now?
I'm so done.

Wouldn't be the first time Kpop fans made some headcanon for themselves and sheeple jumped on the bandwagon because sensationalism. 🤡

Meanwhile I've never watched so much Pops in Seoul in my life. 🤪 Felix is getting more and more natural with every video, it's great to see.

And the dancing is more fabulous than ever.

Chuuya

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,765
Wouldn't be the first time Kpop fans made some headcanon for themselves and sheeple jumped on the bandwagon because sensationalism. 🤡

Meanwhile I've never watched so much Pops in Seoul in my life. 🤪 Felix is getting more and more natural with every video, it's great to see.

And the dancing is more fabulous than ever.

You're right. Lies everywhere and people keep spreading them.
That damn hashtag has 11.7K Tweets.
#Chan was also trending before.
Fck that stupid delulus. They made me worried for no reason and now I feel like an idiot :facepalm:

Felix is doing well.
I used to watch Pop in Seoul and After School Club on TV but I can't find the channel anymore.

Top Bottom