⚡🎵 STEP OUT! The Official Stray Kids Thread | #S-CLASS🎵⚡

SJK

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,410
:andioof:

So many days of radio silence, then suddenly we get everything. I need the studio version of that Road Not Taken remix, holy ef.

Levanter is a really pretty title, I love it. :heartublob: And Astronaut??? I can't believe the space theories actually came true. :TzuyuKek:

SJK

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,410

It's okay for me so far, sounds like a typical B side banger. Which, technically, I guess it is. I'm assuming that Levanter will have its own lead single and that Double Knot is being used as a "fire starter." And after making the left turn that was Side Effects, they probably wanted to throw out a safer bone first. BUT I STILL LOVE SIDE EFFECTS AND STAND BY IT! :sejeongcry:

SJK

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,410
EDIT: And according to this article, SKZ Double Knot is a completely different song from 3RACHA Double Knot, they just share the same name.

"오는 9일 발표할 신곡 'Double Knot'은 그룹 내 프로듀싱 그룹 3RACHA(쓰리라차)가 지난 2017년 공개한 노래와 제목이 같아 팬들의 관심이 쏠렸다.

곡명은 같지만 전혀 다른 새로운 곡으로, 스트레이 키즈의 깊어진 음악성과 날 것의 매력을 동시에 담았다."

via Google Translate:
The new song 'Double Knot', which will be released on the 9th, has the same title as the song released by 2017's producing group 3RACHA (Thiracha) in 2017.

It's a new song with the same name, but a whole new song that combines Stray Kids' deepening musicality with raw charm.

-------------------------------------

Other Kpop works by the producers, if anyone's interested.

Nick Furlong
VIXX - Say U Say Me

DallasK
Key - I Wanna Be

Also, 2...? As in, #2 on Levanter or #2 on the single? I've never had so many questions about a comeback, damn you Division 1.

Last edited:

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,222,075
SO MUCH CONTENT FOR TODAY :wow:

TRANS:
EGXcCiHU8AIKbaM

cr.

Top Bottom