The Official GFRIEND 여자친구 & VIVIZ 비비지 Thread ❤ Gfriend Forever ❤

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,880,428
Some Articles topic GFRIEND is in

^Hmm i rather not, looking at how netz already complained of the waiting room of some idols. Nope, I rather the girls show those kind of concept stages on their own concert<- this has always been in my wish though they did once on their encore concert last year. i want more, i ever thought of wanting them to do different kind of concept stages on concert like a variety show concert. But I think it will be tedicious for fans & them for the long hours concert

Last edited:

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,880,428
^
caption translated by gfriend_part
Eunha: bbyung 🤡

Hmm, I wonder will buddies start to talk about "🤡 " as spoiler but I hope not:p

eternal glow

forever with gfriend ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,641

^Hmm i rather not, looking at how netz already complained of the waiting room of some idols. Nope, I rather the girls show those kind of concept stages on their own concert<- this has always been in my wish though they did once on their encore concert last year. i want more, i ever thought of wanting them to do different kind of concept stages on concert like a variety show concert. But I think it will be tedicious for fans & them for the long hours concert

I'd rather not as well. I hope SouMu isn't dumb enough to put them on that show. I'd rather they be resting than going on a show like that. Buddies know what they're capable of anyway and don't need to prove anything. Though I must say, the show is more chill than I thought. There's not much drama surrounding it which is a good thing.

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,880,428
I'd rather not as well. I hope SouMu isn't dumb enough to put them on that show. I'd rather they be resting than going on a show like that. Buddies know what they're capable of anyway and don't need to prove anything. Though I must say, the show is more chill than I thought. There's not much drama surrounding it which is a good thing.
Agreed but lucky they didn't , is just netz who wished.

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330

I'm glad Gfriend wasn't in that show with that premise. Especially MNET produced competition. Even thou it's chill (because of the girls), I can see from miles the edit team trying to dredge stuff to create unnecessary drama in Queendom. MNET is quite pathetic in this aspect.

That being said, in a childish way, in a history buff way who likes to pit armies and historic figures from different eras and imagine how the battle would go, I think a lot of people would be interested in seeing Gfriend compete it out with other top gg. One side says that's the dumbest thing ever to imagine after all it's artists, not sport (which is dumb in a way as well), but at the same time I could see myself enjoying watching and root for them. I guess it just shows how primal we can be in a juvenile sense.

In the end, they aren't there and it was for the better if they were considered. They don't need it and the fanbase also don't need that.

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,880,428
Sowon's IG post caption translate by GFsquad

“Huh???!! A video?”
Sowon Trend with Me today filming photo

About Sowon's body ratio

the 96liner team

Here is the radio interview with Hayoung

Jibang