✦ "We Are Evergreen!" #WeWantSONAMOO ♠ SONAMOO (소나무) Official Thread

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭288,000

With ENG subs

I'll put in spoiler my thought :

It's nice for her to open up about her Sonamoo era. Obviously she didn't earn any money, at all.
Also TS, trash as it is, didn't even have any competences or resources to help them. Or they didn't care.
When asked about if she still in touch with her members, she simply said "Yes". She met D.ana not long ago as we saw.

This is only my speculation but I think she's not in touch with everyone. I'd love to see all of them reunite once again to prove me wrong. Or maybe with time they'll grow, settle things and why not gather ? For example KARA this year, even Heo Youngji was part of it. From their interview it was implied they weren't that close or had some resentments toward each other. Now everything seems alright for them.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭388,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

With ENG subs

I'll put in spoiler my thought :

It's nice for her to open up about her Sonamoo era. Obviously she didn't earn any money, at all.
Also TS, trash as it is, didn't even have any competences or resources to help them. Or they didn't care.
When asked about if she still in touch with her members, she simply said "Yes". She met D.ana not long ago as we saw.

This is only my speculation but I think she's not in touch with everyone. I'd love to see all of them reunite once again to prove me wrong. Or maybe with time they'll grow, settle things and why not gather ? For example KARA this year, even Heo Youngji was part of it. From their interview it was implied they weren't that close or had some resentments toward each other. Now everything seems alright for them.

oof she was working for 7.67 an hour.... idk exactly when this was, but as an idol that's just so sad. companies like TS suck so much butts

Top Bottom