hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
this is great, one of the new ggs with good vocals

middle girl, goeun right? i remember her from the almost us live game. must be the main vocalist.
right girl with white coat, what's her name? very nice vocal too

Yes, middle girl is Goeun.
Right is Chaein.
The rapper is Yuki, only foreign member (japanese)

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
wait till you hear Swan. anyway, why is this thread full of InSomnias :LOL:

bc we have taste
DependableBossyClumber-size_restricted.gif

hopefully their debut song is good

this is my fear XD i've been hyping them based on everything else and i don't want them to have a bad debut song now XD

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
the difference between chaein and yuki's conversations with themselves :catpopcorn:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,813
bc we have taste
DependableBossyClumber-size_restricted.gif

this is my fear XD i've been hyping them based on everything else and i don't want them to have a bad debut song now XD
high hope of rbw ceo kim dohoon writes their debut title

curious about the concept that they're going for, probably not vocal group to avoid overlap with mmm, and their teasers don't look like cute or teen crush. can we get a second rock gg? or maybe t-ara debut era style

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
high hope of rbw ceo kim dohoon writes their debut title

curious about the concept that they're going for, probably not vocal group to avoid overlap with mmm, and their teasers don't look like cute or teen crush. can we get a second rock gg? or maybe t-ara debut era style

all of the individual teasers were really different too. doesn't help in narrowing it down much lol. i feel like with the talent they have they will try to be more vocal centric than most GGs these days. MMM is an outlier in all around vocals though, so you can't really expect anyone to hang with them. I'm thinking MMM style plus girl crush concept. If they release soemthing similar to Maria...watch out :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :tears: :tears: :tears: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,813
all of the individual teasers were really different too. doesn't help in narrowing it down much lol. i feel like with the talent they have they will try to be more vocal centric than most GGs these days. MMM is an outlier in all around vocals though, so you can't really expect anyone to hang with them. I'm thinking MMM style plus girl crush concept. If they release soemthing similar to Maria...watch out :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :tears: :tears: :tears: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

how many are still minor? i find it kinda hard to stan new ggs because they are too young

Top Bottom