thank you for everything jieun aah, pls take care of yourself baby :noooo:

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭448,900
Jieun :feelsblankie:

It looks like her constitution was never able to handle an idol's life. So it was better for her to leave. She lasted for two years, I'll miss her since she brought some calm vibe into this chaotic group. I remember her 3h vlive, it was chill.

Maybe because she was always not in good condition ? That could also explain why she was more quiet, or part of it. But on the other hand RBW could've done better, to let her rest or to take better care of her. She could've take a long hiatus. But if both side agreed about leaving, I'll respect the decision.

I hope she gets well treated and gets better soon. And why not open her own IG account in the future ? Take care.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,600

Wait what????? I know I'm a little behind with Purki, but did we even know she was struggling?

Jieun :feelsblankie:

It looks like her constitution was never able to handle an idol's life. So it was better for her to leave. She lasted for two years, I'll miss her since she brought some calm vibe into this chaotic group. I remember her 3h vlive, it was chill.

Maybe because she was always not in good condition ? That could also explain why she was more quiet, or part of it. But on the other hand RBW could've done better, to let her rest or to take better care of her. She could've take a long hiatus. But if both side agreed about leaving, I'll respect the decision.

I hope she gets well treated and gets better soon. And why not open her own IG account in the future ? Take care.
Usually when it's an agreement, it's somebody realising they aren't cut out for it... Usually that is, then sometimes you get Folks like Weeekly's Jiyoon, and the narrative changes once they're out.

Either way it's a damn shame. Purki is in a weird place right now, they're mega talented and had a great start... but they've lost any momentum. They still haven't charted higher, or sold better than Zombie. They keep sticking the vocalists on shows, but it's not accomplishing much. I hope they can swing it around.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,600
Trans of her letter. Take care girl, all the best! Thanks for your hard work :peepoblanket:
Fhz_BE7aMAAw6rn

Fhz_A04aEAA3PF_

Top Bottom