✴️PURPLE K!SS / Plory Official Thread ✴️

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I have been looking forward to Purple Kiss for a long time now, so I am happy to see such an active thread like this :)

PURPLE K!SS!!!!!!!!!

YEAH WITH KIMMY G AROUND HE UPSDATES EVERYTHING! AND I'M HERE TO CATCH WHATEVER ANYONE ELSE MISSES :p

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
if they were allowed to choose their own group name, it would have been lichit... :squirtlechristmas:
don't ever allow idol groups to choose their own name or fandom name

it would have just been so disasterous. not only is it fucking dumb sounding, but it's so similar to "lick it" XD

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
there's a nugu group called Lusty, and their debut song is called I'm Thirsty :uwot:

this is why i always thought Minx was one of those "nugu groups" i never listened to a song, but the name just sounds very sexual XD

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,813
this is why i always thought Minx was one of those "nugu groups" i never listened to a song, but the name just sounds very sexual XD
i'm quite sure it was intentional by hfe, minx concept was cute-sexy, and they got minors back then, so can't go full sexy
lusty is not sexy concept tho despite the name lol

i'm spoiled by dc, so i feel that pk content is lacking. they should come out with concept like minx play videos

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
i would say PK gives a lot of content, esp for a group that hasn't even debuted yet. but yeha i totally get being spoiled by DC :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sejeongcry: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:

Top Bottom