✴️PURPLE K!SS / Plory Official Thread ✴️

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,413

not sure why they do spoiler busking, but the song is better than i expected, comparred to the highlight medley.

they are very talented, so please stick to a consistent sound and identity closer to their debut to build the fanbase. no more BXX or MemeM.

Last edited:

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,211,888
not sure why they do spoiler busking, but the song is better than i expected, comparred to the highlight medley.

they are very talented, so please stick to a consistent sound and identity closer to their debut to build the fanbase. no more BXX or MemeM.
I'm not too fussed. I LOVED the highlight medley. I'm really looking forward to this album

As for consistent sound, I don't mind that they're trying new stuff each time (like Red Velvet which don't repeat their concepts for each comeback)

But I do hope they do something similar to Sweet Juice (like a sequel or something)

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,413
I'm not too fussed. I LOVED the highlight medley. I'm really looking forward to this album

As for consistent sound, I don't mind that they're trying new stuff each time (like Red Velvet which don't repeat their concepts for each comeback)

But I do hope they do something similar to Sweet Juice (like a sequel or something)
Red Velvet can afford to do the concept switching because they are from Big4, and already have a very strong fanbase.

Look at Purki now, MemeM totally killed their hype from Ponzona and Zombie. After Cabin Fever, interest started to pick up again internationally, but Festa and BXX squashed it again... aigooo

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,211,888
Red Velvet can afford to do the concept switching because they are from Big4, and already have a very strong fanbase.

Look at Purki now, MemeM totally killed their hype from Ponzona and Zombie. After Cabin Fever, interest started to pick up again internationally, but Festa and BXX squashed it again... aigooo
I'm still quite a newbie stan of Purki (almost 2 years?) but I haven't been let down by their releases just yet. But my point still stands that Sweet Juice is a goated release

Top Bottom