Lots of promising NGG this year :shablob:

there can be only one!
giphy.gif

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭514,800
Yuki's teaser was really impressive. You might think "she's a rookie ? really" ? For now I was looking for the group thanks to Goeun but we'll see if anything will change for me ☺

there can be only one!

When you're a multi you can't choose only one 😔🤣 but you can't tell there is a lot of exceptation and excitation about Purple Kiss :shablob:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,500
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Yuki's teaser was really impressive. You might think "she's a rookie ? really" ? For now I was looking for the group thanks to Goeun but we'll see if anything will change for me ☺

yes! none feel like rookies!

GVK was walking about their debut and Goeun in his discord. i didn't know her. i don't really watch any produce type shows. but i went back thru their vids once i knew they were gonna debut. now i am here!

When you're a multi you can't choose only one 😔🤣 but you can't tell there is a lot of exceptation and excitation about Purple Kiss :shablob:

i am multi too XD i just go hard for groups i really like. and so far all other 2020 NGGs have been disappointing esp musically. Purple K!ss is very promising. i don't wanna be let down!

Top Bottom