❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
I hope Oh My Girl gets even more popular their music is too good and their mvs are so pretty ? I love oh my girls so much

wqedsfgvthyjuhgtrfde

lights camera action Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
Hi y'all! It's my first post on Hallyu+, but I have a lot of things to say. Today was the 8th and final fansign, and thus marks the end of THE FIFTH SEASON era.

There's a lot of things in my head actually. Here's a theory. I believe that OH MY GIRL is currently preparing for a domestic concert some time in late August or September. The reason why is because they are currently selling tickets for a Japanese Zepp tour that is scheduled for late October. Even proceeding with their soon-to-be 14 song JPN discography, as a proper concert I have a feeling that the full setlist will be closer to ~ 20 songs, so it's inevitable that they'll perform a few Korean songs off their new release, which are likely fan favorites such as Checkmate and the unit songs Gravity and Vogue.

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's weird if the first time they debut staple songs off their 1st full-length album is in a foreign country. It only ever happened once with KNOCK KNOCK. So yeah...I think there's a concert coming up. And possibly a comeback too. People think it could be a repackage, or a small single album or even a digital single release with promos. It could be as soon as mid to late July or in early August.

Here's a timeline, bold are confirmed, non-bold is only speculative.... I think the most important thing to note still is that the gap between now and October is pretty big. They're definitely going to do something between now and... well, the rest of the year. Unless they want to repeat a 2017 scenario with very few activities for several months.

May - THE FIFTH SEASON release and televised promo

June - wrap up for THE FIFTH SEASON promos & activities in Japan

early July - OH MY GIRL JAPAN 2nd ALBUM release and activities

late July / early August - possible Korean comeback?

late August / September - Korean concert?

late October - Zepp tour

Also since their 2nd JP album will essentially release the rest of their staple songs, I can only imagine that their next release will be an original CD single. Although I'm not exactly sure when it'll be releasing. It's possible that it'll debut or be announced at the Zepp tour for release in November or December.

And if that were the case, it would conflict with an unlikely but possible very late 2019 Korean comeback. So that's why I have the most faith in a late summer comeback. It's the most realistic to me. Worse case scenario? THE FIFTH SEASON ends up being OH MY GIRL's only 2019 comeback.

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Hi y'all! It's my first post on Hallyu+, but I have a lot of things to say. Today was the 8th and final fansign, and thus marks the end of THE FIFTH SEASON era.

There's a lot of things in my head actually. Here's a theory. I believe that OH MY GIRL is currently preparing for a domestic concert some time in late August or September. The reason why is because they are currently selling tickets for a Japanese Zepp tour that is scheduled for late October. Even proceeding with their soon-to-be 14 song JPN discography, as a proper concert I have a feeling that the full setlist will be closer to ~ 20 songs, so it's inevitable that they'll perform a few Korean songs off their new release, which are likely fan favorites such as Checkmate and the unit songs Gravity and Vogue.

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's weird if the first time they debut staple songs off their 1st full-length album is in a foreign country. It only ever happened once with KNOCK KNOCK. So yeah...I think there's a concert coming up. And possibly a comeback too. People think it could be a repackage, or a small single album or even a digital single release with promos. It could be as soon as mid to late July or in early August.

Here's a timeline, bold are confirmed, non-bold is only speculative.... I think the most important thing to note still is that the gap between now and October is pretty big. They're definitely going to do something between now and... well, the rest of the year. Unless they want to repeat a 2017 scenario with very few activities for several months.

May - THE FIFTH SEASON release and televised promo

June - wrap up for THE FIFTH SEASON promos & activities in Japan

early July - OH MY GIRL JAPAN 2nd ALBUM release and activities

late July / early August - possible Korean comeback?

late August / September - Korean concert?

late October - Zepp tour

Also since their 2nd JP album will essentially release the rest of their staple songs, I can only imagine that their next release will be an original CD single. Although I'm not exactly sure when it'll be releasing. It's possible that it'll debut or be announced at the Zepp tour for release in November or December.

And if that were the case, it would conflict with an unlikely but possible very late 2019 Korean comeback. So that's why I have the most faith in a late summer comeback. It's the most realistic to me. Worse case scenario? THE FIFTH SEASON ends up being OH MY GIRL's only 2019 comeback.
I really hope they release something again this year, please let it not end up with worse case scenario(THE FIFTH SEASON ends up being OH MY GIRL's only 2019 comeback.).
Normally i would imagine ONF is next in line for cb, but ONF's latest cb was 'only' around 4 months ago i think and their latest MV have only 1.1M combined views(Stone Music & Wm Ent. channels), i think it's safe to say OMG are their biggest active group these days.
Hope they push for more OMG releases as soon as possible to keep up the momentum as they are imo rising! :)

Edit: Forgot to add.
Really happy to see Oh My Girl - The Fifth Season still within the Top 100 on Melon charts, as far as i can count it's 46 days now since it's release and currently number #60 on Melon :)

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,510,988
I really hope they release something again this year, please let it not end up with worse case scenario(THE FIFTH SEASON ends up being OH MY GIRL's only 2019 comeback.).
Normally i would imagine ONF is next in line for cb, but ONF's latest cb was 'only' around 4 months ago i think and their latest MV have only 1.1M combined views(Stone Music & Wm Ent. channels), i think it's safe to say OMG are their biggest active group these days.
Hope they push for more OMG releases as soon as possible to keep up the momentum as they are imo rising! :)

Edit: Forgot to add.
Really happy to see Oh My Girl - The Fifth Season still within the Top 100 on Melon charts, as far as i can count it's 46 days now since it's release and currently number #60 on Melon :)
SURELY if WM are smart enough they would give them another comeback. Strike while the metal is still hot!

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
AdariTV Lipstick Review coming up 10pmKST today, should be a little over 1 hour from now i think :)

8th SSFWL FanSign Full fancam from Gustav :)

Top Bottom