❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
I enjoy "Case No.L5VE" so much! I really think The Fifth Season is a nice album.

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Miss the girls, really hungry for some new OH MY GIRL Updates these days 😭
But at the same time hopefully most of them have a good rest, especially Jiho♥

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
I see some small bit's of mention on Twitter that suggest [Breaking] Rumor: Arin cut her hair short!
Me: Oh My G.... NO!(freaks out and runs into the nearest wall) o_O

It is said that Arin will play the main character "Onari" in tvN D's web drama “The world of the girls”, apparently this Onari character has short hair.
I'm guessing that actress & visual goddess Arin is currently working on this upcoming drama.
But short hair?, me no like, what about upcoming OMG cb hopefully in March ....hair extensions the way forward?
Anyhow just some thoughts ..nothing serious :D

On another drama note i believe first episode of 'Living with ghosts' starring Binnie as a side character starts tomorrow(Thu.6 10 am KST) :)

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

I wonder which other 3 members it was?
Could it be Jiho is back @ work, or is Arin with her rumored short hair out there filming for this show as well i wonder.

Preview: Mimi guest on TMI News :)

Nice to see Mimi getting some more solo variety experience, i think she has a talent for this!♥

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

Arin short hair? ..i can't see her in the photo.
Busan is Arin's home town, but wait didn't Arin mention on some show(can't remember) some time back about this seafood restaurant? So they finally went there filming it because she mentioned it in the past? :)

So Jiho not back, i hope everything is fine with her♥

So apparently it's some kind of CF for KT's upgraded VR service with 4k something, just like they did with that Singstealer app (Also KT) maybe :)

Top Bottom