❀ Official OH MY GIRL / Miracle Thread ❀

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
🔥 MIMI 🔥 !!

OMG

Anticipating YooA's release, maybe tomorrow?
Behind the scene filming for it i'm guessing :)

^Evidence that the G in OMG means Girl, =YooA is God?! :D

:love:

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
YT version for others like me who gets "clip is not available in your country " @naver tv:

:)

Insta updates:

♥YooA another song/dance cover practice?

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

🐰Hyojung♥

♥YooA got a mention on Dreamcatcher biggest fansite( :D ):
YooA is very good and attractive

Awaiting cb schedule news and upcoming teasers!
Million thoughts_speculations surrounding their next cb are currently spinning around in my head, so many hopes and dreams of OMG Rise!
Personally i feel their general music quality(production) has been slowly on the rise the past years, i really really loved Guerilla(deserved an MV and i'm still sad about it) for it's production and overall quality sound and can only hope and wish they continue from there.

Retro concept incoming? Girl Crush or more hard hitting Fairy OMG™ Crush? ..kinda 'Checkmate' territory? Yes pls!
It's been said 'WOW the new choreo is amazing!' or around those lines by Arin on V Live, it's kinda strange that Arin who is always reserved in speaking out is actually coming out with such a statement, hm.... I've also seen some speculate that the title track name could be actually 'WOW' since it has been mentioned kinda unnaturally a couple of times (by Arin and Seunghee i believe) 🤔
When it comes to Jiho i have kinda already mentally prepared myself for her not joining this cb, but really hope she does if she can (if not that is perfectly ok and understandable also). Personally from the little info i've seen i got the impression Jiho has stayed home resting and caring for her health since back in January, so i'm guessing she hasn't been with the girls preparing or practicing for the upcoming cb, but note this is just my speculation.
Anyway best hopes and wishes for OMG to take over the world and save 2020!

Fairy Dust Collector

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
:) Viral Queen Seunghee strikes again, but this time in a 'Japanese' tweet:

Currently 50.6k likes and 13.8k retweets, which is big numbers for OMG related content on TW.
Hopefully a little indication on their growing popularity in Japan :)

Top Bottom