~ πŸƒ NATURE (λ„€μ΄μ²˜) / LEAF Official Thread 🌿 ~

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­869,700
is this like a part time job?

it's almost a year since Limbo released, where's the comeback? but i'm kinda glad nature still has some schedules here and there... better compared to dreamnote.

The group's activity seems non existant since Limbo promotion. I mostly see Haru and Uchae posting on their SNS. And in a lesser extent Chaebin, Sohee and in the background Loha.

So I'm not surprised if the members are trying to find another job.

As for Dreamnote they are quite active on their SNS, they promoted in the Philippines not long ago and slowly started to open their IG account (only two of them so far, they are going one by one).

But that's the "nugu" world, I'm used to it. I'm surprised both group even manage to last that long, so as long as they are still around I'll try to enjoy as much as possible :heartpar:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­40,413
The group's activity seems non existant since Limbo promotion. I mostly see Haru and Uchae posting on their SNS. And in a lesser extent Chaebin, Sohee and in the background Loha.

So I'm not surprised if the members are trying to find another job.

As for Dreamnote they are quite active on their SNS, they promoted in the Philippines not long ago and slowly started to open their IG account (only two of them so far, they are going one by one).

But that's the "nugu" world, I'm used to it. I'm surprised both group even manage to last that long, so as long as they are still around I'll try to enjoy as much as possible :heartpar:
Both Nature and Dreamnote had such good song during pandemic, but they chose not to continue those concepts, so disappointing

Top Bottom