~ 🍃 NATURE (네이처) / LEAF Official Thread 🌿 ~

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭870,400
I've watched the Celuv TV episode :

- Sunshine is naturally a leader, it would've been her in a younger group. So she's one of the main vocal and one of their best dancer (at least for random play dance) wow ! Without Lu, still injured, she took the leadership. Even on the afreecaTV video she's the one of speaks for the group.
- Haru is so small and so cute, her reaction during the balloon game is hilarious. Her Korean is impressive knowing that she's been in Korea for only one year.
- Aurora is in Korea for 1.5 years, can't read Hangul yet but she know how to describe and explain things in Korean. Without Gaga to help her is was a little bit harder. But gave them more time and they will be fluent. I hope she doesn't get scolded or be punished after this show because she expresses some complaints about her label.
- Uchae, no surprise, is the most quiet member and she's doesn't like doing aegyo stuffs. Except for the random dance where she got cute choreo.
- Same thing for Loha who was so embarrassed after that fanmeeting game.
- Lu and aegyo ? Easy for her, she's so comfortable with ! Only when she's ready of course. I wish her to recover asap !
- Obviously Haru vs Loha at the end, their best dancer. And they are very good, Haru is really impressive ! No joke her 10 years of dancing !

kimsguardian

◗▐⯊▄▌◖◖▐⯊◖ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,664,349
Pronouns
He/Him
The thumbnail for Loha's vid is unfortunate.
her eyes you mean??
it's okay bcs we love dorky girls 🥰

- Sunshine is naturally a leader, it would've been her in a younger group. So she's one of the main vocal and one of their best dancer (at least for random play dance) wow ! Without Lu, still injured, she took the leadership. Even on the afreecaTV video she's the one of speaks for the group.
- Haru is so small and so cute, her reaction during the balloon game is hilarious. Her Korean is impressive knowing that she's been in Korea for only one year.
- Aurora is in Korea for 1.5 years, can't read Hangul yet but she know how to describe and explain things in Korean. Without Gaga to help her is was a little bit harder. But gave them more time and they will be fluent. I hope she doesn't get scolded or be punished after this show because she expresses some complaints about her label.
- Uchae, no surprise, is the most quiet member and she's doesn't like doing aegyo stuffs. Except for the random dance where she got cute choreo.
- Lu and aegyo ? Easy for her, she's so comfortable with ! Only when she's ready of course. I wish her to recover asap !
- Obviously Haru vs Loha at the end, their best dancer. And they are very good, Haru is really impressive ! No joke her 10 years of dancing !
yeah it's always Haru vs Loha, just like in Idol Room :ppav:

now fact in star!

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600

yeah I love aurora so much and I think her korean isn't that bad 😭 i hope she doesn't get scolded she's doing amazing for being in korea for 1.5 years

Top Bottom