🍯 CIX's Honey-Sweet Vocals | Kim Seunghun Thread | B.D.U 'My One' out now

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
2022 MBC Idol Star Athletics Championships

Seunghun and Yonghee participated in the 60m sprint

Seunghun advanced from his heat. If I remember correctly, he had the fastest time during the heats. In the final Seunghun came back to the dorm with bronze.

Seunghun was both a mid-fielder and goalie during the futsal match.

Seunghun made one impressive goal.

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
I found out "the day of" about Seunghun getting mugged in NYC on his way to lunch.

The comment I want to make is: Seunghun's life path number is 11. One of my close relatives also has the same life path number and they also have been mugged, as well as robbed at least 3 times-in 3 different cities. If I did my calculations correctly, Lisa from BP also has the same life path number and you know what her manager did with her money.

It may just be a coincidence but if you have life path number 11, please be very aware of your surroundings and try to be watchful of the people who manage your finances. idk if there is something that says easy target about #11 people which makes unscrupulous people victimize them.

Last edited:

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
CIX Instagram post

Seunghun with Winner

The picture is taken at an angle with Jinwoo closest to the camera. Seunghoon (Hoony) is sitting on the top of the partition with his legs dangling. Seunghun is around the same height as Seungyoon/Mino but he looks so small here. I think it's because he's sleeveless and they are combo wearing sleeves/broad shoulders. And obviously, Seunghun's legs are apart. Seunghoon (Hoony) and Hyunsuk are around the same height.​

Last edited:
Top Bottom