Last edited:

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
Treasure Map

Episode 53: Triple Play Sports Day

Yoshi looked really good in this episode.

He was on the Blue Team with 3 of the most athletic members: Mashiho, Jihoon, and Yedam. Of course they won. Yoshi really didn't contribute anything to the soccer portion besides cheerleading. During basketball, Yoshi scored 4 points (2 baskets). Yoshi sucks at bowling but managed to keep the ball out of the gutter once. I really enjoyed this episode. Mashiho was excellent and although both Asahi and Doyoung lack physical strength, they both have the agility to play at least 1 sport well. Yoshi seems to be the opposite of Asahi and Doyoung in physical type: He's strong but less agile.

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
Regarding the fans asking for Yoshi and Asahi to get cover videos...

It's fair that Yoshi and Asahi did not get cover videos. Neither Yoshi nor Asahi made it to the finals of YGTB. Asahi didn't even make it into the semifinals. Seokhwa (currently a member of WEi) eliminated Asahi because the producers chose vocals (and possibly nationality) over visuals and presence.

Look, I obviously like Yoshi and Asahi but fair is fair. Think about all the fans who put their time and energy into voting for the Top 7, "silver boys," and Mashiho. The fans who actually voted during YGTB deserve something more than late fans or fans (like me) who didn't vote.

Last edited:

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928

TREASURE 2021 SUMMER CAMP PREVIEW​

YG SELECT Twitter posts

E7RvFNLVEAIAbhF

E7RvBAFVoAUliyX

E7Ru9etUYAUaOYQ

E7RvBCWVUAEdmst

E7Ru9fOVUAUhEgE

Shouldn't they have a selection of TRUZ wireless optical devices to use with the mouse pad?

Last edited:
Top Bottom