šŸÆšŸ˜½ T R E A S U R E ' s YOSHI āš” The K a n e m o t o Y o s h i n o r i Thread šŸ˜½šŸÆ

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­3,004,928
Web drama release poster

FDE5EM2agAA7evn

Depending on the translation it's called either "Boys' High School Ghost Stories" or "The Mysterious Class."
Eight episodes beginning November 12th.

There are rumors that the first 3 episodes are free and the final 5 episodes are membership only.

TREASURE Weverse post

Yoshi with the script

FDBdx36UUAc-8qX

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­3,004,928
ā€œDate Vibesā€ YG TREASURE YOSHI Shows Explosive Fan Service Through Self-camera Following ASAHI X CHOI HYUN SUK

0004498843_001_20211027122604333.jpg

[OSEN] YOSHI from YG mega group TREASURE took another step closer to fans by showing off his daily life filled with charms.

YG Entertainment uploaded the 3rd episode of TREASUREā€™s ā€˜TMI-LOGā€™ on their official social networking channel on the 27th. YOSHI took the baton after ASAHI and CHOI HYUN SUK. He met with TREASURE MAKERS from all around the world with a self-filmed video.

The film was filled with YOSHIā€™s own characteristics. YOSHI walked around Han River with MASHIHO mesmerized by the night scenary and full moon, enjoying the fall vibes. He also went and saw an exhibition full of different LED lights.

He then joined the members in eating nabe made by MASHIHO. He danced to LISAā€™s LALISA along with CHOI HYUN SUK while waiting for the food. They put on a smile on viewers with their mischievous dance moves.

After finishing off his food, YOSHI enjoyed a game session with the members reminded of childhood memories. He went to a vintage shop he often visited and picked out clothes, and then finished off the day by drawing a picture full of his own characteristics.

Finishing off the VLOG, YOSHI said ā€œI wanted to give fans the vibe of going on a date with me, so I filmed a lot of different things. Please continue to show lots of love and support for TREASUREā€.

Meanwhile TREASURE recently wrapped up their first ā€˜PRIVATE STAGEā€™ since debut. They showed overwhelming stage presence and strong live skills in front of fans from 100 countries, making them look forward to their future activities.

YG-LIFE
2021. 11. 2

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­3,004,928
TREASURE web drama
'The Mysterious Class'

teaser video

I like to make jokes about Yoshi's acting, but his silent expressions of fear and intrigue are good.
Yoshi is probably model type. Good at expressions but not that good when he has lines.​

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­3,004,928
TREASURE web drama
'The Mysterious Class'

Twitter Blueroom

FD4VfdpaAAAm8JQ

FD4s4ARacAAfHeN

Didn't watch the whole thing because I can't pay attention to untranslated material, but I had it running in the background while I did other things. I'm going to make comments about one small thing that happened.

• Yoshi should have been behaving himself.​
  • Yoshi can take it. Yoshi can handle being reprimanded.​
  • The person who disciplined Yoshi should better moderate their own response to Yoshi because the response was overly aggressive. It is up to that person to control how they react to Yoshi. It is to manage their own image.​
  • These bluerooms are boring.​

Last edited:
Top Bottom