πŸ’Ž The Official TREASURE (νŠΈλ ˆμ €) thread πŸ’Ž| 🦍 [KING KONG] 2024.05.28 6PM (KST) 🦍 | 2024.02.21 𝗝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗑 πŸ―π—Ώπ—± π— π—œπ—‘π—œ π—”π—Ÿπ—•π—¨π— 

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­47,255,000

I hate reading this but at least it doesn't say it was canceled completely. I really want to see them together performing.

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,999,128
😞

I just wrote a bunch of stuff on KPS. I'll paraphrase, since I was responding to a fellow user.

Their monthly assessment/evaluation is usually the last Friday of the month. For July it's this Friday the 26th. If there are fan pics/videos of the team entering the YG building on Friday, we'll know the debut is merely delayed. If no one shows up at the building...there were no fan pics/videos of the team entering the YG building in April.

Asahi, Mashiho, and Yoshinori flew back to Seoul, so the project isn't cancelled. Mashiho even had 2 luggage cases with him.

Unfortunately for fans, I think all the members still have time to wait for a debut-not just the youngest ones. For example, AB6IX Woong is 2 years older than Hyunsuk and Woong just debuted this year. However, if the delay is more than a year, I'm worried they'll pull a Mix & Match on the team . I originally was for a Mix & Match after Treasure Box finished (posted it on OH), but now I think it would make me sad to see certain members separated.

Last edited:

DramaDramaDrama

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­46,975
This issue is breaking my heart.
I need the boys actualizating sns.
I need to see them.
If debut will be delayed at least entertain the boys making covers for the faithfully fans in sns.
We don't care about tbe YHS mess.
We only want our Treasure 13 boys.

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­47,255,000
I'm fine with their debut being postponed as long as they give them and fans something to do. Maybe a pre-release, Vlives and song/dance covers would work with keeping and gaining a fandom while they get more organized.

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,999,128
Why do people call CIX's debut a plot twist? I was waiting for them to debut so T13 could debut after them. It was intuitive to me. But of course some things I find intuitive others find illogical. After CIX announced their debut date the earliest I thought T13 would debut was 2 weeks after.

This is not what I wanted to talk about on OH btw. It involves CIX and T13 but it was a different sub-topic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­6,610
Why do people call CIX's debut a plot twist? I was waiting for them to debut so T13 could debut after them. It was intuitive to me. But of course some things I find intuitive others find illogical. After CIX announced their debut date the earliest I thought T13 would debut was 2 weeks after.

This is not what I wanted to talk about on OH btw. It involves CIX and T13 but it was a different sub-topic.
Because we are used to see the winning team from a the survivaldebut first but it didn't happen with T13, July is almost over and we haven't got any news yet

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,999,128
I checked Daum encyclopedia. Magnum is still listed as a separate unit.

ROJAZkw.jpg

Last edited:

DramaDramaDrama

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­46,975
Beautiful gift for me.
T13 breathing.
August is reserved for Jinu and Vinii.
For me the T13 debut this year it's all up to BP comeback.
If BP comeback is good and gives good money maybe they will be debut in the end of year.
Or maybe they will wait to GD discharge for future protection.

Top Bottom