💎 The Official TREASURE (트레저) thread 💎| JAPAN 2ND SINGLE "KING KONG / REVERSE" 2024.08.21 | 🦍 [KING KONG] 2024.05.28 6PM (KST) 🦍

ScarletRose

I Broke The Scouter VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,742,300
a38423c6fab7b656446df37a887f742a.jpg

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
Should we start compiling a tag list? It will be useful when a badge voting thread is made. Only 14 people have replied to this thread including original OP and current OP. I know one of the people on the list is no longer active on this forum and is only active on OH. I have time to OP a badge voting thread in next month. I just need help cropping (for some reason the photo editing program I use does not create clean curved corners) and sharpening badges. I can competently re-center and adjust lighting on images.

I have been disappointed in the overall results of the Treasure badges on other forums thus far.

Last edited:

ScarletRose

I Broke The Scouter VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭52,742,300
Should we start compiling a tag list? It will be useful when a badge voting thread is made. Only 14 people have replied to this thread including original OP and current OP. I know one of the people on the list is no longer active on this forum and is only active on OH. I have time to OP a badge voting thread in next month. I just need help cropping and sharpening badges. I can competently re-center and adjust lighting on images.

I have been disappointed in the overall results of the Treasure badges on other forums thus far.
Yeah, we can but I'm not sure how many people will be interested (most people have left this forum). Also, there's badge making thread that could help with the cropping and sharpening.

Hopefully we'll vote some better ones here :PolicePar:

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,004,928
Yeah, we can but I'm not sure how many people will be interested (most people have left this forum). Also, there's badge making thread that could help with the cropping and sharpening.

Hopefully we'll vote some better ones here :PolicePar:

I'm probably going to create a holder/supporter thread around the time of the comeback.

It's going to be difficult to complete voting since H+ requires public poll voting but only single-question polls can be created. That means there will be at least 13 polls. Minimum 3 days per poll. That's >39 days and therefore a very long investment of time for an OP.

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭28,500
Pronouns
she/her
Should we start compiling a tag list? It will be useful when a badge voting thread is made. Only 14 people have replied to this thread including original OP and current OP. I know one of the people on the list is no longer active on this forum and is only active on OH. I have time to OP a badge voting thread in next month. I just need help cropping (for some reason the photo editing program I use does not create clean curved corners) and sharpening badges. I can competently re-center and adjust lighting on images.

I would like to be added to the taglist and interested in badges :poggers: I could probably help with creating some as well.

Top Bottom