💙The Jjoknyangz [Sunshine☀️and Prince👑] Couple: Official 🤍 황필 Hyunlix 💙Thread 🤍

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,850
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
You know I'm curious as to whether most Hyunlixers are more Felix-biased or Hyunjin-biased

200w.gif

Not that they don't love both, I actually think most Hyunlix Enjoyers have one as the bias and the other is the bias-wrecker.

200w.gif

But I'm just kinda curious who is the UB for most. I always felt I see more Felix-biased Hyunlixers but I just saw one fanpage for them that seems more Hyunjin-biased.

200w.gif

I'm just curious about this kind of thing, if this thread were more active, I'd make a poll for my own sheer curiosity.

200w.gif

Your taste is immaculate regardless of which one is your UB

29hsg-hyunjin.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭314,520
You know I'm curious as to whether most Hyunlixers are more Felix-biased or Hyunjin-biased

200w.gif

Not that they don't love both, I actually think most Hyunlix Enjoyers have one as the bias and the other is the bias-wrecker.

200w.gif

But I'm just kinda curious who is the UB for most. I always felt I see more Felix-biased Hyunlixers but I just saw one fanpage for them that seems more Hyunjin-biased.

200w.gif

I'm just curious about this kind of thing, if this thread were more active, I'd make a poll for my own sheer curiosity.

200w.gif

Your taste is immaculate regardless of which one is your UB

29hsg-hyunjin.gif

I assume statistically they stan whoever is more popular :wherearethelies:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,850
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I assume statistically they stan whoever is more popular :wherearethelies:

Not necessarily, they could prefer another ship. Like I noticed most Xiaoqing shippers were Keqing Mains I was one of the few who was a Xiao Main. :peepoblanket: So I wonder who tends to be the more stanned among Hyunlixers.

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭314,520
Not necessarily, they could prefer another ship. Like I noticed most Xiaoqing shippers were Keqing Mains I was one of the few who was a Xiao Main. :peepoblanket: So I wonder who tends to be the more stanned among Hyunlixers.

:omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat:

Well in that case I have no idea! :wherearethelies:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,850
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
:omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat:

Well in that case I have no idea! :wherearethelies:

See, I'm so curious. :peepoblanket: Most of the unnies on Twitter SEEM Felix-biased but I saw one who looked Hyunjin-biased and it made me wonder what's the case for them.

But from my observations, most of them seem to be a bias/bias wrecker with them. :wherearethelies:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,850
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Unit Teasers today :wherearethelies:

The post has one black heart and one red heart, so I'm assuming the red teasers are one unit and the black teasers are another unit. Meaning Red unit is Felix, Bang Chan, Lee Know, and Hyunjin and the Black unit is Changbin, I.N, Han, and Seungmin.

That would be interesting, since the original speculated units were based on the music in the teasers. So I was expecting Changbin in the Red unit and Lee Know in the Black Unit. It would have made Red a rap unit and Black a Vocal Unit. Now they swapped one rapper and vocalist.

200w.gif

Alternatively, they could be duo units, which would also be pretty interesting. In which case, we get Aussie-line unit. :poggers:

200w.gif

Either way, praying Hyunlix is in the same unit :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,850
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OKAY LEGENDS, IT IS A LEGENDARY DAY

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

LAST YEAR TODAY (230701 AND 230702) IS THE YEAR LONG ANNIVERSARY TO A BUNCH OF HYUNLIX MOMENTS AT THEIR CONCERT

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

SO IT'S HYUNLIX THROWBACK MONDAY

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

STARTING WITH THE ICONIQUE DANCE COVER OF THE EVE

AND A BUNCH OF OTHER GENERAL FLUFFINESS

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,850
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

So at the end of this episode, the members had to each answer a question Felix asked and they would be allowed to leave the sauna. (around 14:07 mins in)

Hyunjin barely even tries to answer the first few questions and he's even shooing off the other members that have already gotten their keys to hurry up and leave KSKSSKSKSKSK

o3KUSaK.gif

THE FIRST QUESTION HE TRIES TO ANSWER IS THE COLOR OF FELIX'S UNDERWEAR LIKE BRO????

o3KUSaK.gif

When it was just him and Lee Know left, he didn't even try.

o3KUSaK.gif

FINALLY, he answers the last question about what shoes Felix wore the day before which he answers in insane detail and so now they're both allowed to leave and they took a picture together.

Cr.

I am 99% convinced he did that on purpose just so they could be the last two together like bruh. Half the questions he didn't even try to answer, including the one that would have left Lee Know alone with Felix.

Mans is playing 5D chess here, I'M YELLING

o3KUSaK.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭314,520

So at the end of this episode, the members had to each answer a question Felix asked and they would be allowed to leave the sauna. (around 14:07 mins in)

Hyunjin barely even tries to answer the first few questions and he's even shooing off the other members that have already gotten their keys to hurry up and leave KSKSSKSKSKSK

o3KUSaK.gif

THE FIRST QUESTION HE TRIES TO ANSWER IS THE COLOR OF FELIX'S UNDERWEAR LIKE BRO????

o3KUSaK.gif

When it was just him and Lee Know left, he didn't even try.

o3KUSaK.gif

FINALLY, he answers the last question about what shoes Felix wore the day before which he answers in insane detail and so now they're both allowed to leave and they took a picture together.

Cr.

I am 99% convinced he did that on purpose just so they could be the last two together like bruh. Half the questions he didn't even try to answer, including the one that would have left Lee Know alone with Felix.

Mans is playing 5D chess here, I'M YELLING

o3KUSaK.gif

That's quite a genius idea to ditch your friends for a date. :ToughPar:

Top Bottom