Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭255,150
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Felix and Bang Chan are gonna have a show on Apple Music :poggers:

They said they may have some special guests, which imagine NOT thinking the members are gonna be the guests.

200w.gif

Prayge for Hyunjin Special Guest Uwu

aU5tOzf.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭255,150
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OH NO, I FOUND A TWEET TALKING ABOUT THE CUTEST HYUNLIX MOMENTS AND I CAN'T STOP GOING THROUGH ALL THE REPLIES, IT'S JOEVER FOR ME :peepoblanket:

HYUNJIN TALKING ABOUT FELIX LIKE HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON IT

JUST THEM BEING ANNOYING

THEIR ORIGIN STORY

FELIX, HIS BABYGIRL

THIS HUG, I ADORE THEM. THIS ALL OVER WINNING A ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS GAME.

THEM SLAYING AS FETUSES

THEIR SNUGGLY HUGGIES

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭255,150
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING HERE

WTF ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT

200w.gif

WHY IS HYUNJIN AGGRESSIVELY ASKING ABOUT FELIX GETTING FOUR HOURS OF SLEEP???

200w.gif

WHILE TOUCHING HIS THIGH AND SHOULDER OVER AND OVER

200w.gif

WHY'S FELIX LAUGHING AND SAYING "I'LL STOP HERE, BOY THIS FOOD SURE IS YUMMY" WHILE HYUNJIN KEEPS TRYING TO TALK ABOUT IT

200w.gif

LEE KNOW LOOKS LIKE HE'S INTERNALLY SUFFERING

200w.gif

SO HYUNJIN IS BASICALLY ASKING FELIX OUT ON A SHABU SHABU DATE BUT LIKE WHY DOES HYUNJIN LOOK DISGUSTED WHEN LEE KNOW TOUCHES FELIX

200w.gif

WHY DOES HYUNJIN KEEP STRESSING ""WE"" CAN EAT SHABU SHABU WHEN LEE KNOW TRIES TO MAKE THIS A GROUP ACTIVITY

200w.gif

I'M LOSING MY MIND WTF AM I WATCHING, WHERE TF IS THIS WHOLE LIVE

200w.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭255,150
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Felix and Bang Chan are gonna have a show on Apple Music :poggers:

They said they may have some special guests, which imagine NOT thinking the members are gonna be the guests.

200w.gif

Prayge for Hyunjin Special Guest Uwu

HYUNJIN WILL BE A GUEST LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO :peepoblanket:

PLZ HYUNLIX TOGETHER, I'LL DIE

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭255,150
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
PSYCHOTIC

MORE WHOLESOME

ARE THEY JUST GOING ON DATES ALL ACROSS KOREA ATP

STOP CALLING IT A REAL DATE YOU LUNATIC, I'M GONNA LOSE IT

No one:
Hyunjin: ME AND YONGBOKKIE WENT ON A DATE AND WE ATE AT RESTAURANTS AND IT WAS AWESOME AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN ON OUR DATE I LOVE GOING ON DATES WITH FELIX AND DID I MENTION IT WAS A DATE

adf422382bdd1003bb8e4bfbab7179b247d0f84c.gifv

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭255,150
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
LIST OF HYUNLIX RELATED THINGS I WILL NEVER GET OVER HAS TO BE ANYTHING RELATED TO THEM IN PARIS

giphy.gif

JUST KNOWING HOW MUCH OF A ROMANTIC PERSON HYUNJIN IS AND HOW THESE TWO SPECIFICALLY JUST KEEP GOING BACK THERE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COPE WITH THIS

giphy.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭255,150
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
FINALLY SAT DOWN AND WATCHED BOTH OF THEIR 2 KIDS ROOMS AND I CAN FINALLY CRY OVER THEM :peepoblanket:

For the record, I watched them out of order but I watched the ICONIQUE one first.

First of all, I feel so dumb for waiting so long to watch these because I thought they were much longer than they actually are. By now, I feel like I'd already seen everything just through clips and tweets. But it was fun to watch the whole thing through.

Anyway, it's always nice to see them talking about their interests because they really are quite different from each other, but they still have so much in common and appreciate each others' strengths.
Of course my favorite part was when they started talking about this instance when Hyunjin was having a hard time and they talked about their feelings in English. :peepoblanket:I just think it's sweet because it's not the first time they mention that they periodically do this. And the fact that Felix remembers it so well, it must have been a really special memory for them. But it also seems Hyunjin is hell-bent on speaking English so it doesn't sound too serious if they were to speak Korean.

NOW ONTO HA

So they're trying to talk about what they disqussed back then and Hyunjin asked to do it in English, so Felix said he can just keep it simple. But Hyunjin doesn't know what to say in English or Korean. So Felix says, "so what should we do, sign language?" AND THEN HE POINTS TO HIMSELF, HYUNJIN, AND THEN MAKES A HEART

1mcOZiC.gif

WHY DO PEOPLE SLEEP ON THIS MOMENT SO MUCH???? EVEN BEFORE WE KNOW WHAT HE'S GONNA SAY IN ENGLISH, HE JUST SHOWED THAT ALL HE WANTS TO TELL HYUNJIN IS THAT HE LOVES HIM. HE'S TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD.

1mcOZiC.gif

1mcOZiC.gif

Clearly it's much easier for Felix to say this in English but it's still so INSANE. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU THINK ABOUT HYUNJIN TOO SERIOUSLY TO THE POINT THAT YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN AND YOU SHOULD JUST NATURALLY STAY GOOD FRIENDS?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BECAUSE OF HIM YOU HAVE ANOTHER REASON TO LIVE?? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE BECAUSE OF HYUNJIN???? THE ABSOLUTE SOULMATE BEHAVIOR~

1mcOZiC.gif

WHAT IF I JUST DIE

1mcOZiC.gif

I'M RAMBLING TOO MUCH, IMMA DO THE OTHER EPISODE IN ANOTHER POST

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭255,150
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

This one is a little shorter, but it was actually super cute, too. They're so soft and playful in these fetus era videos. They talked about when Felix bough Hyunjin his first cologne which he rarely uses because he treasures it so much. And Hyunjin is always so supportive of when Felix was struggling with his Korean, telling him his mistakes are cute and he should embrace them.

I ALSO LOVE WHEN HE WAS LIKE "DON'T I LOOK CUTE WHEN I SPEAK ENGLISH?" LIKE HE'S SO SELF AWARE, IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN FANS TOLD HIM HIS ENGLISH IS CUTE AND HE SAID "I KNOW".

HE BEEN KNOWING

go-girl-get-it-girl.gif

ALSO FELIX'S OBSESSION WITH SMELLING HYUNJIN IS ONE OF THE SUSSIEST THINGS, LIKE WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, MATE WITH HIM?

monsta-x.gif

AND THEIR LETTERS TO EACH OTHER AT THE END WHERE SO WHOLESOME, WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE. FELIX CALLED HYUNJIN HIS SPECIAL OLD FRIEND

1mcOZiC.gif

THE MOST PERFECT BABIES EVER

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭255,150
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MORE FROM THE ALLURE INTERVIEW IS COMING OUT

LORD, THEY'RE LEGIT GLUED TOGETHER

1mcOZiC.gif

HOW DO YOU KNOW HE'S VERY ROMANTIC, HYUNJIN

1mcOZiC.gif

+ A BUNCH OF MISC HYUNLIX OR SOLO HYUNJIN/FELIX STUFF BECAUSE I'M OBSESSED AND NEED TO CLOSE SOME OF THESE TABS

Need to remind myself to make this into a gif later

Top Bottom