Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭282,950
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I NEED to find this full video when they were on the Radio Show

What was the context of him drawing Felix here?

o3KUSaK.gif

Was this like a game on the show or something where they asked him to draw something and he just chose to draw Felix or did they ask him to draw Felix directly?

o3KUSaK.gif

Or was he just drawing Felix on his own without being asked by the show hosts?

o3KUSaK.gif

I'm already extremely not normal about them so the answer to this question will potentially make me even more unhinged.

o3KUSaK.gif

Because he just got SO flustered when he showed the picture that it comes across like he wasn't expecting anyone to see it.

o3KUSaK.gif

I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF HE WAS SECRETLY DOODLING FELIX OR INTENTIONALLY DOODLING SOMETHING THAT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE FELIX BEFORE I LSOE MYMIND

o3KUSaK.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭282,950
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'M SIMPLY DEMANDING TO KNOW WHETHER OR NOT HYUNJIN DRAWING FELIX WAS PLANNED OR NOT

200w.gif

BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY THREE ANSWERS HERE AND THEY ONLY GET MORE UNHINGED

200w.gif

If he was asked by the hosts to draw Felix, then I could see him being slightly nervous about other people seeing how close it was in terms of accuracy or something. Since he said it was his first time showing off one of his drawing in a live setting.

BUT THIS MAN WAS HELLA FLUSTERED LIKE HE WAS STUMBLING OVER HIS WORDS AT ONE POINT.

200w.gif

So either you were asked to draw something at random and you just narrowed down everything that exists on God's green earth and just selected Felix of your own free volition, which I could also see becoming flustered about. But at least you could argue some sort of plausible deniability like "He was the first thing I saw in this room and I decided to draw him."

200w.gif

BUT IF NO ONE ASKED YOU TO DRAW ANYTHING AND YOU'RE JUST SECRETLY DOODLING FELIX, NOW I JUST THINK YOU'RE FXXKING IN LOVE WITH HIM

200w.gif

AND IT WOULD TOTALLY MAKE SENSE WHY HE GOT SO INSANELY FLUSTERED AT SHOWING OFF THE DRAWING BECAUSE NOW I'M WONDERING WHY YOU'RE JUST DOODLING FELIX FOR NO REASON OUT OF EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS ROOM

200w.gif

I'M SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT I CAN'T DEAL WITH NOT KNOWING HOW THIS ALL WENT DOWN, IM DYING TRYING TO FIND THE ORIGINAL THING WITH SUBS.

200w.gif

I AM NO LONGER ASKING, I AM DEMANDING THE VIDEO

200w.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭282,950
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I HAVE NOT FOUND THE FULL VIDEO BUT IN DOING SOME OBSESSIVE, EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON TWITTER, IT DOES SEEM THAT THEY DID ASK HYUNJIN TO JUST DRAW SOMETHING ON THE SPOT

SO IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE FELIX, HE JUST DID THAT ON HIS OWN

SO OUT OF LITERALLY ANYTHING IN THE MULTIVERSE HE COULD HAVE DRAWN HE JUST WENT WITH FELIX BECAUSE REASONS??????????

LIKE MY GUY

JUST KISS HIM ALREADY

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭282,950
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
THE SPEED AT WHICH HYUNJIN HAD HIS HAND READY TO SHOW OFF HIS MATCHING COUPLE RING LIKE THE UNSERIOUSNESS IS OFF THE CHARTS

BEFORE I WENT TO BED LAST NIGHT, I WAS ABOUT TO GO ON A WHOLE TIRADE ABOUT HOW HYUNJIN IS THE LEAST SERIOUS PERSON ON THIS PLANET WHEN IT TURNS OUT FELIX IS JUST AS UNSERIOUS AS HIM

CALLING HYUNJIN "HIS BELOVED"

LIKE NOT A SOUL ON THIS PLANET DOUBTS YOU TWO CONSTANTLY HAVE HEART EYES FOR EACH OTHER

vanteedit-hyunlix.gif

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭282,950
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
HYUNJIN JAMMING WITH FELIX WHILE HE COULDN'T PERFORM WITH THE OTHER MEMBERS DUE TO HIS BACK INJURY, I'M SOBBINGK

1mcOZiC.gif

UNNIES THINKING THEY LOVE FELIX MORE THAN THIS MAN DOES, THE DELUSION

1mcOZiC.gif

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭327,220
THOUGH I DO LIKE THE WINNING HYUNLIX BADGE, I'M PRAYING FOR A FLUFFY SELCA WILDCARD POSSIBILITY :peepoblanket::peepoblanket:

YOU GOTTA KNOW THEY EXIST, THEY BETTER RELEASE THEM COWARDS :knifepaimon:

I'll pray with u unnie :sanapray:

I'M SIMPLY DEMANDING TO KNOW WHETHER OR NOT HYUNJIN DRAWING FELIX WAS PLANNED OR NOT

200w.gif

BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY THREE ANSWERS HERE AND THEY ONLY GET MORE UNHINGED

200w.gif

If he was asked by the hosts to draw Felix, then I could see him being slightly nervous about other people seeing how close it was in terms of accuracy or something. Since he said it was his first time showing off one of his drawing in a live setting.

BUT THIS MAN WAS HELLA FLUSTERED LIKE HE WAS STUMBLING OVER HIS WORDS AT ONE POINT.

200w.gif

So either you were asked to draw something at random and you just narrowed down everything that exists on God's green earth and just selected Felix of your own free volition, which I could also see becoming flustered about. But at least you could argue some sort of plausible deniability like "He was the first thing I saw in this room and I decided to draw him."

200w.gif

BUT IF NO ONE ASKED YOU TO DRAW ANYTHING AND YOU'RE JUST SECRETLY DOODLING FELIX, NOW I JUST THINK YOU'RE FXXKING IN LOVE WITH HIM

200w.gif

AND IT WOULD TOTALLY MAKE SENSE WHY HE GOT SO INSANELY FLUSTERED AT SHOWING OFF THE DRAWING BECAUSE NOW I'M WONDERING WHY YOU'RE JUST DOODLING FELIX FOR NO REASON OUT OF EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS ROOM

200w.gif

I'M SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT I CAN'T DEAL WITH NOT KNOWING HOW THIS ALL WENT DOWN, IM DYING TRYING TO FIND THE ORIGINAL THING WITH SUBS.

200w.gif

I AM NO LONGER ASKING, I AM DEMANDING THE VIDEO

200w.gif

Let's search for it together nooona :wherearethelies: Mainly because I want to see your reaction if, in fact, he was not told by anyone to draw Felix. :TzuyuKek:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY WERE NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN THE NEW TEASER

hyunlix-hyunjin.gif

THEY'RE ON A WHOLE MOVIE DATE WTF

hyunlix-hyunjin.gif

MY SONS MY BABIES MY CHILDREN

hyunlix-hyunjin.gif

Hyunlixers eating day by day. Other ships could nevur :TipPar:

DIRECTOR-NIM GOTTA BE A HYUNLIXER BECAUSE LIKE

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME

hyunlix-hyunjin.gif

Most definitely they're on our team. The cool kids team. Can't wait to see them together in the actual MV :ToughPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭282,950
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I'll pray with u unnie :sanapray:

Let's search for it together nooona :wherearethelies: Mainly because I want to see your reaction if, in fact, he was not told by anyone to draw Felix. :TzuyuKek:

Hyunlixers eating day by day. Other ships could nevur :TipPar:

Most definitely they're on our team. The cool kids team. Can't wait to see them together in the actual MV :ToughPar:

PRAYGE

aU5tOzf.gif

THE ONLY THING I CAN FIND SUGGESTS NO ONE TOLD HIM TO DRAW FELIX, HE JUST DECIDED TO

XV8R4NQ.gif

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO INTERNALIZE THIS INFORMATION?

XV8R4NQ.gif

HOW ARE YOU IN A ROOM WITH PROBABLY 10+ PEOPLE AND YOUR FIRST THOT IS TO DRAW LEE FELIX AND THEN GET UBER FLUSTERED WHEN SHOWING OFF THE PICTURE AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE YOU'RE NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM

XV8R4NQ.gif

LISTEN, they chose both Hyunlix AND Minsung for the romantic movie scene, there's NO WAY that wasn't on purpose. I'm pretty sure Minsung is THE most popular SKZ OTP, they're clearly onto something and I'm here for it.

megan-interesting.gif

Top Bottom