⨭1,702,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
WHY AM I HERE, JUST TO SUFFER

crying-wailing.gif

E9yyGFZVQAc5Btk

E9yyGFXVQAUSMX2

E9trc6_VIAA677Q

I'VE SEEN MOST OF THESE ALREADY, I JUST ENJOY CRYING OVER THEM EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY

crying-wailing.gif

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭676,670
PRAYGE

aU5tOzf.gif

THE ONLY THING I CAN FIND SUGGESTS NO ONE TOLD HIM TO DRAW FELIX, HE JUST DECIDED TO

XV8R4NQ.gif

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO INTERNALIZE THIS INFORMATION?

XV8R4NQ.gif

HOW ARE YOU IN A ROOM WITH PROBABLY 10+ PEOPLE AND YOUR FIRST THOT IS TO DRAW LEE FELIX AND THEN GET UBER FLUSTERED WHEN SHOWING OFF THE PICTURE AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE YOU'RE NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM

XV8R4NQ.gif

LISTEN, they chose both Hyunlix AND Minsung for the romantic movie scene, there's NO WAY that wasn't on purpose. I'm pretty sure Minsung is THE most popular SKZ OTP, they're clearly onto something and I'm here for it.

megan-interesting.gif
He clearly is crushing hard :sejeongcry:

Wouldn't it be wild if they chose their own pairings for the movie scenes? Like if they were asked who they want to sit with and they chose each other :wow:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,702,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I HATE THAT IT'S MASSIVE BUT I NEEDED THIS AS A GIF

RIP3yy6.gif

HYUNJIN REALLY TOLD I.N TO FXXK OFF ON WORLDWIDE TEREBI, I CAN'T BELIEVE DIS

ZSJKYSu.gif

THEN THE AUDACITY FOR HIM TO SIT THERE LIKE HE DID NOTHING

200w.gif

THE UNMITIGATED GALL

200w.gif

THE TESTICLES ON THIS MAN

200w.gif

I WOULD HATE TO SEE HIM THROW HANDS WITH WHOEVER TRIES TO COURT FELIX BECAUSE MANS MIGHT END UP IN SOMEBODY'S JAIL

200w.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,702,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
So I'm just minding my own business, doing some research to find that mystical, magical Dekira video which no one on planet earth seems to have subbed anywhere when I came across the HYUNLIX ICEBERG???

FX8xYM9aAAAPgLl

And I end up down here on

Which of course has me quivering because WTF, WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS BEFORE???? But the first thing I notice is that it leads to a deleted tweet which is COMPLETELY UNSATISFACTORY

o3KUSaK.gif

So my ass hits the wayback machine using the link provided

o3KUSaK.gif

I was worried at first because I originally got nothing, but I forgot to change the URL from X to Twitter, which had a SINGLE SAVED CACHE on 11/7/2021

The video wouldn't play, but it showed a single frame from the file SHOWING ME THAT THIS HAPPENED DURING THAT PAJAMA PARTY VLIVE SO ALL I HAD TO DO WAS FIND THE ORIGINAL CLIP

o3KUSaK.gif

SHOULD I EVEN BE SURPRISED THE HYUNLIXERS WERE ALREADY ON IT? WHICH IS WILD BECAUSE I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN THIS CLIP BEFORE.

ANYWAY, IT'S HERE AT :39. Hyunjin apparently sneezes so hard he hits his head, and the members start goofing on him. After a moment, Felix says PRETTY FXXKING CLEARLY "자기야괜찮니 (jagiya gwaenchanni)?" Which is exactly as the OP said, "honey, are you okay?"

o3KUSaK.gif

NOW EXCUSE ME BUT HELLO?????????

200w.gif

WE'RE JUST PRETENDING THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN????

200w.gif

I KNOW WE'RE USED TO HEARING HYUNJIN CALL FELIX "BABY" AND "HONEY" BUT FELIX DOING IT BACK IS JUSTMAKHG EMW MENTIALLY BREAKDONW

200w.gif

BECAUSE AFTER THAT I THEN FOUND THIS????

HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH THIS INFORMATION???????
1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,702,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
THEY ARE BOTH COLLECTIVELY THE LEAST SERIOUS PEOPLE IN THE UNIVERSE

1mcOZiC.gif

HOW YOU JUST BLURT OUT "HONEY ARE YOU OKAY?" ON NATIONAL VLIVE TELEVISION FOR THE WORLD TO SEE????

1mcOZiC.gif

I MEAN THAT WHOLE VLIVE WAS FILLED WITH HYUNLIX FOR ME TO CRY OVER BUT I'VE SEEN MOST OF IT BEFORE, BUT SOMEHOW I NEVER SAW THE JAGIYA COMMENT

1mcOZiC.gif

MAYBE I'LL JUST IMPLODE

1mcOZiC.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭676,670
So I'm just minding my own business, doing some research to find that mystical, magical Dekira video which no one on planet earth seems to have subbed anywhere when I came across the HYUNLIX ICEBERG???

FX8xYM9aAAAPgLl

And I end up down here on

Which of course has me quivering because WTF, WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS BEFORE???? But the first thing I notice is that it leads to a deleted tweet which is COMPLETELY UNSATISFACTORY

o3KUSaK.gif

So my ass hits the wayback machine using the link provided

o3KUSaK.gif

I was worried at first because I originally got nothing, but I forgot to change the URL from X to Twitter, which had a SINGLE SAVED CACHE on 11/7/2021

The video wouldn't play, but it showed a single frame from the file SHOWING ME THAT THIS HAPPENED DURING THAT PAJAMA PARTY VLIVE SO ALL I HAD TO DO WAS FIND THE ORIGINAL CLIP

o3KUSaK.gif

SHOULD I EVEN BE SURPRISED THE HYUNLIXERS WERE ALREADY ON IT? WHICH IS WILD BECAUSE I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN THIS CLIP BEFORE.

ANYWAY, IT'S HERE AT :39. Hyunjin apparently sneezes so hard he hits his head, and the members start goofing on him. After a moment, Felix says PRETTY FXXKING CLEARLY "자기야괜찮니 (jagiya gwaenchanni)?" Which is exactly as the OP said, "honey, are you okay?"

o3KUSaK.gif

NOW EXCUSE ME BUT HELLO?????????

200w.gif

WE'RE JUST PRETENDING THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN????

200w.gif

I KNOW WE'RE USED TO HEARING HYUNJIN CALL FELIX "BABY" AND "HONEY" BUT FELIX DOING IT BACK IS JUSTMAKHG EMW MENTIALLY BREAKDONW

200w.gif

BECAUSE AFTER THAT I THEN FOUND THIS????

HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH THIS INFORMATION???????
1mcOZiC.gif

Felix as the bold one in the relationship has me feeling some type of way :CupPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,702,000
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OH THIS IS A SHORT LITTLE VIDEO, I BET THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER

OH NVM, THEY'RE GLUED TOGETHER AS ALWAYS

giphy.gif

THEY BOTH SPAMMED A BUNCH OF SELCAS ON BUBBLE TODAY

SO THIS IS YOUR COUPLE THING NOW???

CAN'T STAND THEM

Top Bottom