#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

The hand drawn case is sending me :doge:

GZ_clQZb0AAproE

Well, we will see tomorrow what's up with the schedule, I'm not staying up for an extra hour just to see the airport stream :doge:Whether it's all the kids or just some of them, I hope they have a safe flight to Australia and get some rest once they land :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Well Dispatch did confirm that Felix and Hyunjin have another schedule, only the other six kids left last night :uwot:

Hyunlix will leave tonight~

GZ_uM58b0AEI2sd

Don't worry, Dispatch will certainly not miss them and already confirmed they'll be streaming for them tomorrow, too :doge:

GZ_pyLeb0AAn3TM

Their favorite couple! :fab: I cannot wait for the airport Hyunlix! :yooheadache:

Dispatch seriously don't know what to do with themselves without Hyunlix :peepoblanket: They used a group photo for the thumbnail because Hyunlix weren't there

Seriously Hyunlix's biggest fans :yooheadache:

Now we still don't know what the schedule is or if it's even the same thing they have to go to. :uwot: I feel like if it was for ELLE we'd know by now? We knew Bang Chan and I.N were going to the W Korea event in advance so IDK why if Hyunlix is going, or even if just one of them is going, we haven't heard anything about it yet. But the concert is Saturday so they do have an extra day to arrive between the schedule and the concert if it is ELLE, even if it will be cutting it a bit close. I hope they get enough rest :yooheadache:

Anyway, we also DID get their『GIANT』teasers in the white outfits today! :yooheadache:

GaApTzXbcAAxzC2

GaApVqka8AANAyW

THE BEST OUTFITS EVER :yooheadache:

giphy.gif

The Arcane OST also released today! :peepopbirthday:

Felix's part!

Hyunjin's STAY Q&A

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭723,270
The Giant teasers look so regal :shablob:

I hope Bbokiret will be at the airport to greet Hyunlix :peepopbirthday:

Can't believe it's almost time to the Aussie shows :jinjudge:

What kind of debauchery will Hyunlix get up to being back in their homeland :TzuyuKek:

Will they have time for any dates :yooheadache:

Will we get Hyunjin claiming Piri's entire nex during the concert :MomoShook:

Will we finally get the forehead smooch :wut:

Tune in next time to Dragon Ball Z K :FitPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The Giant teasers look so regal :shablob:

I hope Bbokiret will be at the airport to greet Hyunlix :peepopbirthday:

Can't believe it's almost time to the Aussie shows :jinjudge:

What kind of debauchery will Hyunlix get up to being back in their homeland :TzuyuKek:

Will they have time for any dates :yooheadache:

Will we get Hyunjin claiming Piri's entire nex during the concert :MomoShook:

Will we finally get the forehead smooch :wut:

Tune in next time to Dragon Ball Z K :FitPar:

According to Felix, they won't have time for any dates :yooheadache: He just posted on Bubble a little while ago that they'll be too busy with work

GaB7DRsb0AMALrU

Well, hopefully they will still have a lot of fun in Australia~ :peepopbirthday: I hope he and Bang Chan will at least have time to visit their families :peepoblanket:

He also talked about what he was doing today

felix talking about arcane ost and said the song is good. he also saying he just finished rehabilitation exercise today, washed up and now stretching

He sent the photos he posted before

He'll send more once they get to Australia

And then he started emo posting

Felix and Bang Chan also posted about the Arcane OST releasing today!

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
It's so funny in hindsight how Dispatch was the only news site that new Hyunlix had a separate schedule, like they GOTTA know everything about them for some reason. :uwot: They would definitely not miss a chance to get their Hyunlix thumbnail so I kinda figured they wouldn't just so happen to accidentally forget ONLY their names but still, the fact that it was actually true furthers the "Dispatch are legit a bunch of omega Hyunlixers" conspiracy theory :doge:

And we still don't know what the schedule is, if it's the same schedule, if it's something that will even be aired or not. Like it could be something that we won't even see until later if it's something other than that ELLE show. :uwot: All we know is they will depart at the airport together. Which is frankly plenty for me, airport Hyunlix keeps me alive. :peepoblanket:

But I'm just so curious how they have some kinda schedule that no one (besides Dispatch :doge:) seems to know what it is. :uwot: But I guess we'll potentially know soon enough if it's the ELLE show and if it's only one or both of them. I'm just glad their schedules aligned in a way that we could get airport Hyunlix :yooheadache:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Since I have all the time in the world to be a crazy person, are the kids filming something in Australia? :uwot:

o3KUSaK.gif

Because like, what is the reason the other 6 left so early in the first place? :uwot:

Couldn't they have just waited a day to fly out? They usually only leave with a day in-between for rehearsal as it is, and the concert is not till the 19th so why couldn't they just wait for Hyunlix's schedules and then leave tomorrow?

o3KUSaK.gif

Did they just have hotel arrangements to be there early? :stonemin:

o3KUSaK.gif

Add to that, Felix said they will be busy in Australia and they're going to be there for a little over a week. What are they going to be doing that whole time between this Saturday's concert and next Saturday's concert that it's only going to be work? :uwot:

o3KUSaK.gif

It SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS like they might be filming something because I just don't know how much rehearsal you need to be doing for 7 days. Other than the trip from Melbourne to Sydney, if they still won't have any free time, they pretty much have to be preparing something, right? :uwot:

o3KUSaK.gif

So maybe the other 6 left early because they have to film something and they will get theirs in when they land and Hyunlix will slot theirs in when they arrive afterward + in the week of the second concert.

o3KUSaK.gif

I could just be deranged but I can't think of any other reason why the other kids had to leave so early, and more importantly, why Felix said they will only be doing work when they're gonna be there for a week and some days and the concerts are only two of those days. :uwot: Adding in two for rehearsal, that's like five/sixish days that would otherwise be pretty free. So I think they're cooking something, TBH :uwot:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭723,270
Since I have all the time in the world to be a crazy person, are the kids filming something in Australia? :uwot:

o3KUSaK.gif

Because like, what is the reason the other 6 left so early in the first place? :uwot:

Couldn't they have just waited a day to fly out? They usually only leave with a day in-between for rehearsal as it is, and the concert is not till the 19th so why couldn't they just wait for Hyunlix's schedules and then leave tomorrow?

o3KUSaK.gif

Did they just have hotel arrangements to be there early? :stonemin:

o3KUSaK.gif

Add to that, Felix said they will be busy in Australia and they're going to be there for a little over a week. What are they going to be doing that whole time between this Saturday's concert and next Saturday's concert that it's only going to be work? :uwot:

o3KUSaK.gif

It SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS like they might be filming something because I just don't know how much rehearsal you need to be doing for 7 days. Other than the trip from Melbourne to Sydney, if they still won't have any free time, they pretty much have to be preparing something, right? :uwot:

o3KUSaK.gif

So maybe the other 6 left early because they have to film something and they will get theirs in when they land and Hyunlix will slot theirs in when they arrive afterward + in the week of the second concert.

o3KUSaK.gif

I could just be deranged but I can't think of any other reason why the other kids had to leave so early, and more importantly, why Felix said they will only be doing work when they're gonna be there for a week and some days and the concerts are only two of those days. :uwot: Adding in two for rehearsal, that's like five/sixish days that would otherwise be pretty free. So I think they're cooking something, TBH :uwot:

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, I wonder what the surprise could be :wow:

I mean, assuming Felix isn't lying because I wouldn't put that past him :wherearethelies:

But if not, maybe some stays wondering around Australia will catch them filming something :TipPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
It seems like the other kids just landed in Sydney :peepoblanket: Glad they made it safely:peepopbirthday:

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, I wonder what the surprise could be :wow:

I mean, assuming Felix isn't lying because I wouldn't put that past him :wherearethelies:

But if not, maybe some stays wondering around Australia will catch them filming something :TipPar:

I feel like there's no reason to lie about being busy :uwot: It's not impossible that they have something to do and they do keep secrets pretty well.

It could be anything, TBH. My first thought is maybe an MV or maybe they're recording some episodes of SKZ Code or something else for the YT channel? Maybe they're gonna do another docuseries?

We're wondering about what they're doing next week when we still don't even know what Hyunlix is doing today :yooheadache: Wild honestly, I'm desperately trying to lower my expectations for the ELLE show since we still haven't heard anything about either of them attending yet.

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I can't take it anymore, broskis, what is Hyunlix's schedule? :yooheadache:

nr9h7ct.gif

I don't even care if it's the same schedule or not anymore, what are it? :yooheadache:

nr9h7ct.gif

Can one of them do something, drop a hint, breathe, anything??? :yooheadache:

nr9h7ct.gif

How could they leave them home alone? What if they destroy everything while the kids are away? :yooheadache:

nr9h7ct.gif

The mayhem they could be getting up to and STILL never provide us with a selca this year is insane :stonemin:

nr9h7ct.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Wonderful day to remember that Hyunjin moved to stand by Felix here

GUgO0Z-boAAl5Bk

GUcsT-ua0AAL4em

I keep trying to delude myself into thinking there was a scientific reason for this seat swap with Bang Chan like it would have made the photo look better or something :doge:

monsta-x.gif

Like before the picture was just too cringe so the photographer had Hyunjin move next to Felix just to save it or some nonsense like that :doge:

monsta-x.gif

Genuinely still find this to be one of the most hilarious things to happen this year in the world of Hyunlix :doge:

monsta-x.gif

Ayo speaking of photos

GWwMlm6aUAAwyL0

WHERE TF IS IT

pB6qlAW.gif

REMINDER THAT THEY TOOK MULTIPLE PHOTOS AND WE HAVE SEEN ZERO OF THEM

pB6qlAW.gif

HOW MUC HLNGER MST I WAIT

pB6qlAW.gif

IMS URDFFERING

pB6qlAW.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭723,270
NOOO I JUST ACCIDENTALLY CAME ACROSS SOME BABY HYUNLIX :yooheadache:

I CAN'T BREATHE, THE SMOL CUTIES CAN'T STOP BEING GLUED TOGETHER

crying-wailing.gif

THEY'RE SO TINY :peepoblanket:

crying-wailing.gif

YOU GOTTA PUT FORTH EFFORT TO FIND BABY HYUNLIX NOT TOGETHER

1mcOZiC.gif

It's so sweet how Hyung was always there for fetus Felix in the early days :bakacat:

Wonderful day to remember that Hyunjin moved to stand by Felix here

GUgO0Z-boAAl5Bk

GUcsT-ua0AAL4em

I keep trying to delude myself into thinking there was a scientific reason for this seat swap with Bang Chan like it would have made the photo look better or something :doge:

monsta-x.gif

Like before the picture was just too cringe so the photographer had Hyunjin move next to Felix just to save it or some nonsense like that :doge:

monsta-x.gif

Genuinely still find this to be one of the most hilarious things to happen this year in the world of Hyunlix :doge:

monsta-x.gif

Ayo speaking of photos

GWwMlm6aUAAwyL0

WHERE TF IS IT

pB6qlAW.gif

REMINDER THAT THEY TOOK MULTIPLE PHOTOS AND WE HAVE SEEN ZERO OF THEM

pB6qlAW.gif

HOW MUC HLNGER MST I WAIT

pB6qlAW.gif

IMS URDFFERING

pB6qlAW.gif

Maybe the photographers were Hyunlix shippers like dispatch girlies :wherearethelies:

Wouldn't be a surprise :jy:

What is a surprise is how we still don't have that photo yet :stonemin:

It's so bizarre :teehee:

Then again, I guess Knowing Bros probably has no clue a Hyunlixer snapped that shot and that people are looking for it :somicry:

At this point it seems 99% likely that they were never planning on posting that one :peepoblanket:

But whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????? :palcry:
It's such a cute photo a we NEED it :poggers:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I WALK AWAY AND COME BACK TO A 41 SECOND FEAST

1mcOZiC.gif

HYUNJIN DOES NOT TAKE HIS HANDS OFF FELIX FOR A SECOND, OMG :yooheadache:

41 SECONDS STRAIGHT

IF YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T GONNA POST IT A MILLION TIMES, YOU'RE MORE DERANGED THAN ME

HYUNJIN WANT FELIX'S ATTENTION SO BAD MAN

HE'S CRAZY

I CAN'T TELL IF HE'S MESSING WITH FELIX'S HAIR OR HIS CLOTHES BUT DAMN BRO RELAX :yooheadache:

WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH????????????

HE DID "STEP OUT" ON FELIX'S SHOULDERS????????????????

THIS MAN HAD NO INTENTION OF EVER MOVING HIS HANDS OFF OF FELIX, WHAT ON EARTH?????

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
GENUINELY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS A REAL EVENT THAT ACTUALLY OCCURED BRO WAT IS HYUNJIN'S DEAL???

B R U H

GaD-K-5b0AAfNpN

GaD-K-3b0AAgYEm

GaD-K-5aIAAAGh_

GaD-K-6b0AIevFS

I'M SO CONCERNED MAN WHO TRIED TO TAKE FELIX AWAY FROM HIM THIS TIME THAT HE GOTTA DO ALL THIS???? :yooheadache:

THIS VIDEO IS UNHINGED

THEY'RE SO SMILEY AND CUTESY THOUGH :peepoblanket: I MISS THEM SO MUCH

THE HAND HOLDING, I'M GONNNA WEEP :yooheadache:

SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S HE DOING OMG

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
WE STILL DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FXXKING SCHEDULE WAS/WERE

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY'RE LEAVING IN 3 HOURS SO THEY PROBABLY DID WHATEVER THEY WERE GONNA DO ALREADY, NO????

1mcOZiC.gif

I DON'T EVE CARE ANY MORE HYUNJIN FED ME FOR THE NEXT WEEK STRAIGHT WITH THIS SHIT

1mcOZiC.gif

HE'S A MADMAN

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,871,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
NO BUT IT'S THIS FOR ME

1mcOZiC.gif

HE DID "STEP OUT" ON FELIX'S SHOULDERS LIKE HE WAS HAVING 0 INTENTIONS TO MOVE HIS HANDS WHATSOEVER

1mcOZiC.gif

THIS FRAME IS SO CRAZY AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME

GaD-K-6b0AIevFS

AND WHY YOU JUST HAVE TO BE THE LAST PERSON THAT FELIX TOUCHES? :doge:

nr9h7ct.gif

FELIX ALREADY ACKNOWLEDGED YOU, HYUNJIN :stonemin:

nr9h7ct.gif

NOW CHANGBIN TOUCHES FELIX AND HYUNJIN FEELS THE NEED TO GET FELIX'S ATTENTION AGAIN :stonemin:

nr9h7ct.gif

OKAY KING, SERVING THAT POSESSIVE REALNESS

nr9h7ct.gif

Top Bottom