#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭906,850
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
ICONIC, SIMPLY ICONIC

OK in all this time, I forgot to mention I did actually catch the concert on a stream. Well, most of it. I missed the end because I had to fix dinner and the streams on Instagram would pop up and die between songs so much I ended up going to Twitter and the quality was super cringe, but I saw what I could.

I'll try to watch the end of the concert when someone eventually posts it to Youtube. Up till now, I only really saw Stray Kids on year end awards shows. These being my first concerts since becoming more than just a casual fan of theirs, I am totally sold on their concerts and this wasn't even a solo concert.

They are totally up there with EXO and SJ for me.

stray-kids-skz.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭906,850
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
240714 IS GOING TO GO DOWN IN THE HYUNLIX HISTORY BOOKS, SERIOUSLY

crying-wailing.gif

I'M SO SERIOUS, I'M NOT OVER THAT THIS SO ENGRAINED IN THEM THAT FELIX IS TICKLING THE AIR BECAUSE HE HASN'T REGISTERED YET THAT HYUNJIN'S MOVED HIS HAND TO HIS HAIR. HE JUST KNOWS "THIS IS THE PART WHERE WE HAND TICKLE" AND DOES IT INSTINCTIVELY AND I'M CRYING BLOOD

crying-wailing.gif

THERE NEEDS TO BE A SCIENTIFIC STUDY ON WHY THIS THUNDEROUS HAND TICKLE IS SO IMPORTANT TO FANS AND THE ANSWER IS BECAUSE THEY'RE LITERALLY ALWAYS BEAMING. HYUNJIN CHECKING FOR FELIX'S REACTION WHILE FELIX IS SMILING THE ENTIRE TIME, EVEN WHEN HE CAN'T FIND HYUNJIN'S HAND, UNTIL HE FEELS IT ON HIS HAIR AND THEY REJOIN HANDS.

crying-wailing.gif

IT'S SO EMOTIONAL SINCE IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE HYUNLIXERS HAVE SEEN IT BUT JUST THE FACT THAT EVEN AFTER SO MUCH TIME OF PERFORMING THIS SONG THEY STILL DO IT IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL?????????

crying-wailing.gif

IT'S JUST A LITTLE NONSENSE THING TO NON-HYUNLIXERS BUT THEY SMILE THE ENTIRE TIME EVERY SINGLE TIME LIKE IT'S THE FIRST TIME THEY'RE DOING IT.

crying-wailing.gif

On the one hand, it's such a special little thing that I hope they never outwardly talk about it and just continue to do it of their own accord. But on the other hand, I'm honestly deathly curious what they would even say if they ever addressed it officially. Like if a fan asked, hey, why do you guys always do that goofy thing during Thunderous. Did they just start doing it once back then being silly and now they just continue to do so? Maybe one of them was nervous or feeling down one day and the other was trying to cheer him up and that's how it started? It could be anything and TBH, it doesn't even matter what the reason is, I just love that they always do it for so many years instinctively.

crying-wailing.gif

CANNOT BELIEVE I AM THIS INVESTED IN A H A N D T I C K L E.

crying-wailing.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭451,720
Minopolis Coins
240714 IS GOING TO GO DOWN IN THE HYUNLIX HISTORY BOOKS, SERIOUSLY

crying-wailing.gif

I'M SO SERIOUS, I'M NOT OVER THAT THIS SO ENGRAINED IN THEM THAT FELIX IS TICKLING THE AIR BECAUSE HE HASN'T REGISTERED YET THAT HYUNJIN'S MOVED HIS HAND TO HIS HAIR. HE JUST KNOWS "THIS IS THE PART WHERE WE HAND TICKLE" AND DOES IT INSTINCTIVELY AND I'M CRYING BLOOD

crying-wailing.gif

THERE NEEDS TO BE A SCIENTIFIC STUDY ON WHY THIS THUNDEROUS HAND TICKLE IS SO IMPORTANT TO FANS AND THE ANSWER IS BECAUSE THEY'RE LITERALLY ALWAYS BEAMING. HYUNJIN CHECKING FOR FELIX'S REACTION WHILE FELIX IS SMILING THE ENTIRE TIME, EVEN WHEN HE CAN'T FIND HYUNJIN'S HAND, UNTIL HE FEELS IT ON HIS HAIR AND THEY REJOIN HANDS.

crying-wailing.gif

IT'S SO EMOTIONAL SINCE IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE HYUNLIXERS HAVE SEEN IT BUT JUST THE FACT THAT EVEN AFTER SO MUCH TIME OF PERFORMING THIS SONG THEY STILL DO IT IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL?????????

crying-wailing.gif

IT'S JUST A LITTLE NONSENSE THING TO NON-HYUNLIXERS BUT THEY SMILE THE ENTIRE TIME EVERY SINGLE TIME LIKE IT'S THE FIRST TIME THEY'RE DOING IT.

crying-wailing.gif

On the one hand, it's such a special little thing that I hope they never outwardly talk about it and just continue to do it of their own accord. But on the other hand, I'm honestly deathly curious what they would even say if they ever addressed it officially. Like if a fan asked, hey, why do you guys always do that goofy thing during Thunderous. Did they just start doing it once back then being silly and now they just continue to do so? Maybe one of them was nervous or feeling down one day and the other was trying to cheer him up and that's how it started? It could be anything and TBH, it doesn't even matter what the reason is, I just love that they always do it for so many years instinctively.

crying-wailing.gif

CANNOT BELIEVE I AM THIS INVESTED IN A H A N D T I C K L E.

crying-wailing.gif

My ass didn't even notice Felix still tickling the air where Hyunjin's hand was supposed to be :somicry:

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO A NON-HYUNLIXER

1mcOZiC.gif

GSfm2srWMAAeDoG

GSfm2svXwAA8Y_M

GSfm2ssWYAEKHNX

GSfm2sqXIAE9Ut-

HOW

1mcOZiC.gif

Quite an interesting platonic interaction :wut:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭906,850
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
My ass didn't even notice Felix still tickling the air where Hyunjin's hand was supposed to be :somicry:

Quite an interesting platonic interaction :wut:

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING

1mcOZiC.gif

THE FACT THAT HE'S NOT EVEN COGNIZANT OF THE FACT THAT HYUNJIN'S HAND ISN'T THERE ANYMORE, HIS BRAIN IS JUST "TICKLE TIME" LIKE KILL ME

1mcOZiC.gif

THEY PROBABLY HAVE NO IDEA THE POWER THEY HOLD JUST BY DOING THIS AND THAT'S THE BEST PART. THEY'RE JUST IN THEIR OWN LITTLE WORLD READY TO TICKLE AIR BECAUSE THAT'S JUST WHAT THEY DO AT THIS PART OF THE CHOREO

1mcOZiC.gif

I AM INCONSOLABLE

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭906,850
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
OH WE MIGHT BE GETTING THEM DANCING TOGETHER

HYUNJIN WENT LIVE AND BASICALLY JUST TALKED ABOUT THE WATER THOWING WITH FELIX AT THE CONCERT :peepoblanket:NOBODY TOUCH ME

BASICALLY HE THOUGHT FELIX WAS THE ONE WHO THREW WATER ON HIM, BUT IT WAS I.N, SO HE THREW WATER ON FELIX FOR NO REASON BUT THEY BOTH THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY SO THEY JUST RAN AROUND HUGGING. WHY DON'T I JUST DIE

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT THROWING WATER WITH YONGBOKKIE AND HE'S SMILING DOWN

crying-wailing.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭906,850
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

ALL THIS SMILING AND HAPPINESS OVER THROWING WATER

crying-wailing.gif

BASICALLY HE WASN'T GOING TO THROW THE WATER ONCE HE SAW FELIX ALREADY POURED WATER ON HIMSELF BUT HE WENT AND DID IT ANYWAY AND WE GOT THAT BEAUTIFUL MOMENT

crying-wailing.gif

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭451,720
Minopolis Coins
OH WE MIGHT BE GETTING THEM DANCING TOGETHER

HYUNJIN WENT LIVE AND BASICALLY JUST TALKED ABOUT THE WATER THOWING WITH FELIX AT THE CONCERT :peepoblanket:NOBODY TOUCH ME

BASICALLY HE THOUGHT FELIX WAS THE ONE WHO THREW WATER ON HIM, BUT IT WAS I.N, SO HE THREW WATER ON FELIX FOR NO REASON BUT THEY BOTH THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY SO THEY JUST RAN AROUND HUGGING. WHY DON'T I JUST DIE

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT THROWING WATER WITH YONGBOKKIE AND HE'S SMILING DOWN

crying-wailing.gif

He's so whipped :bakacat:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭906,850
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Angle where you can see it's I.N's water that hit Hyunjin but he just assumed it was probably Felix

Which leads to ALL THIS FONDNESS

THIS MADE HIM SO HAPPY, OML. REMEMBER HIS BUBBLE POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE CONCERT WAS "I'M REALLY HAPPY, AH I'M HAPPY."

I'M CRYING HE'S SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS, THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN YESTERDAY, I'MW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPINNNNNGGKKKKKKK

1mcOZiC.gif
1mcOZiC.gif
1mcOZiC.gif

Wensuelrene

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭451,720
Minopolis Coins

ALL THIS SMILING AND HAPPINESS OVER THROWING WATER

crying-wailing.gif

BASICALLY HE WASN'T GOING TO THROW THE WATER ONCE HE SAW FELIX ALREADY POURED WATER ON HIMSELF BUT HE WENT AND DID IT ANYWAY AND WE GOT THAT BEAUTIFUL MOMENT

crying-wailing.gif

It's so funny how he went and talked about this on livestream. He knows it was so memorable. I wonder if he'll talk about that finger tickle. Or if he even noticed that Felix still did it without him :wherearethelies:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭906,850
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

UGH, I CAN'T GET OVER HOW PLAYFUL AND HAPPY THEY WERE

eddie-long-crying.gif

SEEING EVERYTHING FROM EVERY ANGLE IS LIKE SEEING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME

eddie-long-crying.gif

It's so funny how he went and talked about this on livestream. He knows it was so memorable. I wonder if he'll talk about that finger tickle. Or if he even noticed that Felix still did it without him :wherearethelies:

I swear, a fan will comment one thing about Felix and he'll spend the next minute talking about him

eddie-long-crying.gif

I'm sure he did notice because he was looking at Felix the whole time

eddie-long-crying.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭906,850
Minopolis Coins
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
268e4b1da2f822105810cfae22aec81d873507ee.gifv
5cf26baef2a122d80870f4110252c7f479f633d2.gifv

9e9117cbcfdedf41109be08dcb7505a5d4b85dcd.gifv
46fa7725f85c2d1d1a9a508eb6e5d902dd42ae9c.gifv

ec65b24346e97030715741a21468c5cdafe53ee6.gifv
38afd37707c6e9d77860b5cbafcb76325bde231c.gifv

bf670ac1f2f0dd378d23e9768eca32188c198327.png

Cr.

Felix always stressed how much he NEVER took off their couple rings, then stressing how much his matching bear necklace with Hyunjin is so important to him, that he hardly wears it because he doesn't want to lose it.

eddie-long-crying.gif

The fact that Hyunjin directly asked ONLY him if he wanted to buy it together

eddie-long-crying.gif

They value their matching items so much, I CRY. IT'S LIKE THEY NEED IT TO SURVIVE

eddie-long-crying.gif

Top Bottom