Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,466,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I. AM. NOT. READY. FOR. THIS. :angry:

I can't take it anymore. I know this episode is gonna be full of nonsense :lizheadache:

Hyunjin is gonna do some wacky BS, I just know it :wut:

As such.....I'll see ya'll Sunday :HidePar:

I would love that tbh. Bbokiret needs more attention outside of the immediate fandom :heartpar:

Just bring an Easter basket full of them to Hyunjun's events :TzuyuKek:

This is too adorable. I love their subtle interactions the best:peepoblanket:

It reminds me of that compliment battle where Hyunjin broke character just to compliment Felix from his heart in front of everyone :iwillfightyou:

Do you remember that OP? :iwillfightyou:

Here, let me remind you :teehee:

And I'm gonna be busy Saturday so guess who's probably gonna end up watching live at whatever in the morning? :stonemin:

Stop trying to MAKE ME END IT ALL, FIRST OF ALL

pB6qlAW.gif

Second of all IT'S SO CUTE :yooheadache:

TINY SMILING AT HYUNJIN IN THEIR COUPLE NECKLACES :peepoblanket:

GX7yykoW4AA2jve

MY SOUL

crying-wailing.gif

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭599,570
And I'm gonna be busy Saturday so guess who's probably gonna end up watching live at whatever in the morning? :stonemin:

Stop trying to MAKE ME END IT ALL, FIRST OF ALL

pB6qlAW.gif

Second of all IT'S SO CUTE :yooheadache:

Praying for you unnie :sanapray: Hopefully Hyunjin doesn't make you wake up at 2 am and then make you jump.

Hyunjin met one of his favorite artists! :yooheadache:

Hyunjin is a fan of Maria Abramović?! OMG, I studied her in school. I assumed she wasn't well known even here, so I'm surprised he knows her! :omgwhat: But then again, he is an artists so I guess he's well cultured :ToughPar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,466,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Praying for you unnie :sanapray: Hopefully Hyunjin doesn't make you wake up at 2 am and then make you jump.

Hyunjin is a fan of Maria Abramović?! OMG, I studied her in school. I assumed she wasn't well known even here, so I'm surprised he knows her! :omgwhat: But then again, he is an artists so I guess he's well cultured :ToughPar:

Looks like it's a respectable 8:50PM which is 6:50AM for me :stonemin: Not the worst, at least. I guess I can manage it~

He's a fan of so many fancy artists, it's also so nice when he gets a chance to meet some of them since a lot of them don't have a chance to visit Korea :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,466,900
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
There was a part of me wondering if the other members are even aware Hyunlix are tickling TF out of each others' hands during Thunderous :doge: Like maybe they're just focusing on their parts and not really looking at them

But the fact that they clearly also do this during rehearsal makes me think there's no way they don't know :stonemin:

I will legit never get over Hyunjin not giving a damn about doing this part in any capacity, he's not even TRYING to do the part when he faces backwards.

giphy.gif

The cut here is so random when they showed other rehearsal parts sequentially without really cutting much

And it JUST so happens to be when they would have hand tickled. :doge:And it can't be that they're pretending this doesn't even happen because we've seen it in rehearsal before :uwot:

new-york-new-york-pollard.gif

So am I supposed to conclude they can't even rehearse this part without doing some silly shenanigans??? :stonemin:

The members gotta be side-eying the hell out of them bro :uwot: It would be one thing just flirting on stage but you're telling me they're flirting in the practice room, too? :stonemin:

How is it even possible for you to do some shit like this :stonemin:

If even the practice room isn't safe, should I ever even worry whether or not they're going to do it? Because it seems like they can NEVER do this part normally :yooheadache: But at the same time, I don't want to take it for granted because they could still just not do it one day and then I'll mentally cease to exist so PLZ HYUNLIX NEVER STOP THE TICKLE:peepoblanket: IT'S KEEPING ME ALIVE AT THIS POINT

Top Bottom