Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS

GYfBQpCbgAAJdFT

GYfBIq9bAAA3nsE

Hyunjin's Bubble Update

GYfYLxJXwAArxGt

I have a couple other things to post but I will get to them in a bit since they're really just repeats...and unhinged :doge:

Last edited:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭647,570
Let's go Felix!!!!! I knew you wouldn't let me down! :heartublob:

He managed to subvert OP's expectations and gush over Hyunjin, just like Hyunjin did for him :TipPar:

I love how he was imitating Hyunjin's actions :peepoblanket:

He sees a bit salty of Hyunjin breaking his lovely gift :iwillfightyou:

He's so sweet to praise Hyunjin on all of his improvements. Being hardworking and growing as an artist :poggers:

The One Room episodes were such a great gift before the concert tomorrow :heartpar:

Also OP, I don't know if you've noticed by we're at page 99 and we're still hours away from the concert, so let's stay put for now :knifeduck:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

#FREE THE BOYS Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Does he always just do this? :uwot: Talking about Hyunjin being hot in his One Kid's Room?

Back then Felix was talking about how Hyunjin was wearing black pants well which is VERY sus :doge:

Now he's talking about how HE'S GOING CRAZY if Hyunjin keeps works out :uwot:

THIS IS YOUR CONTRIBUTION WHEN THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HYUNJIN'S ATHELETICISM, I'M LOSING MY MIND

Let's go Felix!!!!! I knew you wouldn't let me down! :heartublob:

He managed to subvert OP's expectations and gush over Hyunjin, just like Hyunjin did for him :TipPar:

I love how he was imitating Hyunjin's actions :peepoblanket:

He sees a bit salty of Hyunjin breaking his lovely gift :iwillfightyou:

He's so sweet to praise Hyunjin on all of his improvements. Being hardworking and growing as an artist :poggers:

The One Room episodes were such a great gift before the concert tomorrow :heartpar:

Also OP, I don't know if you've noticed by we're at page 99 and we're still hours away from the concert, so let's stay put for now :knifeduck:

I know what page it is :stonemin: But I will do my best to not proc the 100th page, but no promises :yooheadache: I mean LBR, it's getting proc'd because of the concert so we can honestly just schedule our 100 page celebration once we finish dealing with that

Oh and I forgot to post that Chk Chk Boom hit 100 million views!

GYfIB7yaUAAYiyh

CONGRATS! :peepopbirthday:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
WTF IS MR. PRESIDENT DOING??????

barbados-attitude.gif

WHY DID FELIX SAY HE'S GOING CRAZY OVER HYUNJIN'S BODY???????????????????????????????????????????

pB6qlAW.gif

WORDS THAT DID NOT HAVE TO BE SAID IN SUCH A FASHION BUT WERE SAID IN SUCH A FASHION

pB6qlAW.gif

GYeq3AGacAAkv77

Could have just said, "Yeah, Hyunjin's getting super shredded lately" not "I'M REALLY GOING CRAZY" :yooheadache:

pB6qlAW.gif

FOR WHAT REASON????????????????????????????????????????????

pB6qlAW.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I didn't notice this during the episode, but when they're doing the Guess One Kid game, even though Felix doesn't say what order he thinks Hyunjin's answer would be, you can see him doing the order by himself on his fingers :uwot:

So he has an idea, but then he doesn't ever give a guess what he thinks the order is. :doge:Which not every member makes a guess, but it's just interesting because if you remember in Felix's episode, Hyunjin didn't give a guess for Felix's answer either.

It's actually the only time in the episode where he seems to remember to eat something because he doesn't give an answer at all, he just makes a joke at the end.:uwot:

It's at 7:01 in Hyunjin's episode. 7:33 is where you can see Felix counting on his fingers

In Felix's episode, it's at 11:21

Which I guess I just find it interesting how neither of them gave a guess, I almost feel like they might have known the answer for each other but didn't want to say because it would be a bit too on the nose, I guess. :doge:

It just reminds me of the SKZ Code Sauna episode with Felix's TMI when you had all the members trying to guess things about Felix so they could leave and half the time, Hyunjin doesn't even remotely try to answer :uwot:

We don't see Hyunjin's side of the table on the first question, but on the second question he doesn't even make an attempt at answering :uwot:

lX4Vhya.png

And it's not like this was a difficult question, so I'm sure he knew the answer. :doge:

So like I said, you're supposed to leave after you get the question right, and Hyunjin is dead set on getting everyone to leave the literal millisecond they answer the question for some BIZARRE reason. :uwot: Mr. President got the first question, but he didn't completely leave and Hyunjin keeps telling him to hurry up and go :doge:

Jovt7Ci.png

The first question Hyunjin actually tries to answer :doge:

UVtsCAi.png

VERY INTERESTING :doge:

But he didn't get it because Changbin made them all say their names before answering and Hyunjin just yelled out the color. And then he doesn't even try to answer correctly after that~ :uwot: TF? Just try again, you clearly know the answer. But he just doesn't for some reason. :stonemin:

WW6xkms.png

And when Changbin gets it right, Hyunjin just keeps demanding he leave :doge:

MKyC1tD.png

GXJ6k7l.png

q70o2tf.png

"In a rush" is correct because Changbin doesn't even get a chance to inhale oxygen and Hyunjin's just like "HURRY UP AND GO":uwot:

Changbin keeps eating during the next question and Hyunjin is like the only one demanding he leave like he cannot wait to clear this room.:doge:

xLV8nX5.png

Which Hyunjin actually tries answering the acne patch question a couple times, but one time he calls his name to answer and never actually answers because he's goofing around with Lee Know :uwot:

SvQyQw0.png

And then he just stops even attempting again :doge:

Ls8yqF6.png

At one point he just starts MAKING JOKES :uwot:

iqzEgs1.png

Anyway, eventually Bang Chan gets it right and he leaves with Changbin. So then this dessert question is asked and I am 100% sure Hyunjin just answered wrong on purpose :uwot:

0RX3HFm.png

Hyunjin pretty much always gets brownies whenever Felix makes them because he likes them so much so I feel like if Felix had brownies Hyunjin would know about it. :uwot: So I feel like he just answered wrong on purpose because there was also that radio show when he drew Felix where he'd answered a question about Felix eating ice cream as a dessert which he got right on the first try. And the answer here was ice cream. I feel like Hyunjin knew the answer was ice cream and just didn't say it. :doge:

So I.N gets it right and Hyunjin has the audacity to start complaining and pretending this is a Danceracha Skill Issue when he has attempted to answer like 2 questions out of 5. :uwot:

nKo27r5.png

HE DOESN'T EVEN TRY TO ANSWER THE NEXT QUESTION AT ALL :stonemin:

F8ABrXH.png

AND THEN THE NERVE OF HIM TO ANSWER THE LAST QUESTION IN SO MUCH DETAIL, EVEN THE SUBTITLER POINTED IT OUT :stonemin:

p8AbqTC.png

xTmagti.png

He even said "Of course I know" like you're so unserious about all of this :stonemin:

NIjcqX1.png

And we, of course, ended off with the ICONIQUE end photo with Hyunlix together :yooheadache:

And I'm supposed to believe Hyunjin just didn't know these answers? It's not even like he guessed and got most of them wrong, he didn't even pretend like he wanted to leave :doge:

This feels like a trend that whenever they know answers about each other, they just don't say anything or at least don't say it out loud. Like is it too obvious they know so much about each other so they don't wanna say? :yooheadache: I mean, at least in a handful of other One Kid's Room episodes, they offered an answer for another member's Guess One Kid. I know Hyunjin did for a couple. But for Felix, he didn't even comment on it. And Felix just kept it to himself for Hyunjin.

IDK if it's always the case, but the sauna one was clearly Hyunjin just trying to get an end photo with Felix. Bro was rushing everyone out of the room like he was a hall monitor~ :yooheadache: And while we're on the subject of the sauna episode, there was even that fanaccount that Hyunlix went back to that sauna after filming :peepoblanket:

F825FwSXIAAzyGL

seems like hyunlix went to the sauna together?!😲
op went to visit the sauna where they filmed skzcode. after they filming, felix went again with other member, so op asked the owner who the member was and showed their picture and it was hyunjin

SECRET SAUNA DATE, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH~ :peepoblanket:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭647,570
@Ddeona Oneul Bame
WHAT PART OF DON'T POST DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? :knifeduck:

Anyway, Hyunjin's behavior is so ugh :stonemin:

On one hand, I wanna say he's not subtle at all :wootonew:

But on the other hand I feel like to the untrained non-Hyunlixer, nothing about what Hyunjin is doing is too out there. :jinjudge:

He could genuinely just not know the answers or not feel like answering. :viva:

But we know better :teehee:

If he weren't rushing Dwaekki and the others out the millisecond they answered correctly, he might not look so obvious :meh:

It almost feels like he wants people to notice how weird he's being. :teehee:

Also, why are none of the members calling this out? :dami:

None of them find this bizarre that Hyunjin just picks and chooses when to answer? :jy:

That he's trying to get them all out as soon as possible? :hatwhat:

Why aren't Dwaekki, PuppyM, or Quokka even acknowledging the blatant Hyunlix in front of their brownies :wherearethelies:

Do they not notice? Do they think this is funny? Are they trying to see how far Hyunjin will go to get that date with Felix? So many questions... :Headingout:

And what is going on in Piri's mind :TzuyuKek:

Surely he knows what Hyunjin is doing right? :nayshy:

He can't be obvious to Hyunjin doing the most to stay seated in that spot and get everyone else out of the room :iknowwhatyoudid:

I'd have some serious questions if he was totally oblivious to what was happening by the time most of the members dipped out :squints:

The Hyunlix shipper line need to get on these two. Can't take them anywhere :lizheadache:

Also Hyunjin's little pigtails are so cute :heartpar:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
@Ddeona Oneul Bame
WHAT PART OF DON'T POST DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? :knifeduck:

Anyway, Hyunjin's behavior is so ugh :stonemin:

On one hand, I wanna say he's not subtle at all :wootonew:

But on the other hand I feel like to the untrained non-Hyunlixer, nothing about what Hyunjin is doing is too out there. :jinjudge:

He could genuinely just not know the answers or not feel like answering. :viva:

But we know better :teehee:

If he weren't rushing Dwaekki and the others out the millisecond they answered correctly, he might not look so obvious :meh:

It almost feels like he wants people to notice how weird he's being. :teehee:

Also, why are none of the members calling this out? :dami:

None of them find this bizarre that Hyunjin just picks and chooses when to answer? :jy:

That he's trying to get them all out as soon as possible? :hatwhat:

Why aren't Dwaekki, PuppyM, or Quokka even acknowledging the blatant Hyunlix in front of their brownies :wherearethelies:

Do they not notice? Do they think this is funny? Are they trying to see how far Hyunjin will go to get that date with Felix? So many questions... :Headingout:

And what is going on in Piri's mind :TzuyuKek:

Surely he knows what Hyunjin is doing right? :nayshy:

He can't be obvious to Hyunjin doing the most to stay seated in that spot and get everyone else out of the room :iknowwhatyoudid:

I'd have some serious questions if he was totally oblivious to what was happening by the time most of the members dipped out :squints:

The Hyunlix shipper line need to get on these two. Can't take them anywhere :lizheadache:

Also Hyunjin's little pigtails are so cute :heartpar:

I HAVEN'T POSTED ALL DAY, I'M DYING HERE

barbados-attitude.gif

HOW YOU GONNA ASK ME NOT TO POST THE SAME DAY FELIX COMPARES HYUNJIN TO A GREEK GOD AND SAID HIS BODY'S MAKING HIM GO CRAZY?? :stonemin:

barbados-attitude.gif

I think Hyunjin genuinely did not know the answer to the acne patch question, but still, you're SUPPOSED TO BE TRYING TO LEAVE. So you should be trying to just throw answers out there like everyone else was on that question. He gave one attempt at an answer, forgot to answer the second time, and then told a joke :stonemin: So, I mean, is he really trying to leave or not? :uwot:

barbados-attitude.gif

That's why it's so sus, your goal should be to answer and get your keys. So what reason is there to not even try to answer? Every other member at least raises their hands or calls out their names every so often just to guess even if they don't know. Hyunjin consistently doesn't even throw out a guess like he doesn't even want to leave. :uwot: Not only that, he's the only one trying to get everyone else out of the room like he's frustrated that he's losing when he's barely even trying :stonemin:

barbados-attitude.gif

LIKE WHAT IS THE REASON FOR ANY OF THIS??? :stonemin: The first time I watched this episode, I didn't even notice how little Hyunjin was even trying to answer the questions. I just kinda assumed he was getting them wrong. And then you go back and watch and he's not even trying most times. :uwot:

VERY SILLY

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Oh more DVD stuff! :peepoblanket:

No way Hyunjin seriously went up closer to watch Felix do his "Your Eyes"????????????? :uwot:

BRO HE REALLY RISKING IT ALL, WHAT ON EARTH

1mcOZiC.gif

HYUNLIX EATING NEXT TO EACH OTHER, I'M SO ALIVE

1mcOZiC.gif

Oh, this is cool!

GYirsVhWYAAiUXr

GYirsVkWAAACmsy

I'm hoping the concert goes well and they have a good time with the fans in Singapore! :peepopbirthday:

Last edited:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I was about to go to bed but of course I can't because Hyunjin's replying to STAY on FANS who mentioned that Felix looks like this smol character :uwot:

He doesn't even know who the character is and just thinks his name is cute (it's Deoldeolping) :uwot:

Very annoying that you would do this to me before I go to bed, Hyunjin :doge:

WHY YOU JUST HAVE TO REPLY TO SOMETHING MENTIONING FELIX BRO?

HE JUST CAN'T STOP

WHAT EVEN FOR, I WANT TO SLEEP

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunlix went crazy at the concert today! They kept throwing water on each other, IT WAS SO CUTE! :yooheadache:

When Felix chased Hyunjin to get revenge, Hyunjin just gave up running and let Felix pour water on him???????????????????????????????? :yooheadache:

I'M SCREAMING, THE FIRST TIME HYUNJIN SPLASHES FELIX, WALKS OFF AND LOOKS BACK FOR HIS REACTION, I'M SOBBING :yooheadache:

Hyunjin threw water on Felix three times so there's SO MANY angles of this :peepoblanket:

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
This entire page is about to be Hyunlix Water Fight, deal with it :taegun:

HYUNJIN WITH THIS SHIT EATING GRIN ON HIS FACE, IT'S ACTUALLY JOEVER FOR ME :yooheadache:

THE WAY FELIX LOOKED LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO RUN AFTER THE WATER THROWER BUT HE NOTICED IT WAS HYUNJIN SO HE JUST LAUGHED?????????????????? :yooheadache:

LITERALLY SCHOOL CHILDREN

BRO YOU GOT A CRUSH ON HIM OR SOMETHING OR WHAT, HOW MUCH WATER YOU NEED TO BE THROWING???

1mcOZiC.gif

THIS IS THE LITERALLY CUTEST THING OF ALL TIME

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
I swear they had a Hyunlixer posted up all over the building to get this shit at every angle :yooheadache:

HE DOWN SO BAD

HYUNJIN CAME OUT OF NOWHERE TO THROW THIS WATER :yooheadache:

I'M SO NOT OVER HOW HYUNJIN GAVE UP RUNNING AWAY SO FELIX TO WATER HIM :yooheadache:

MF WTF???? HYUNJIN JUST KEPT THROWING WATER ON FELIX UNTIL HE GOT HIM TO CHASE HIM???? I'M INCONSOLABLE

JUST SAY YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM BRO

1mcOZiC.gif

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
The hand tickle returned for Thunderous, Hyunjin clearly tried to go for the ponytail, but Felix caught him and also slapped his ass :yooheadache:

PIRICHAN WON THE HAND TICKLE TODAY, YESSIR :fab:

THE ENTRANCE, THEY'RE STILL BESIDE EACH OTHER :yooheadache:

DURING SOUNDCHECK :yooheadache:

MORE WATER THROWING :peepoblanket:

GYkvrs0asAEm5lb

Ddeona Oneul Bame

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,604,500
Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
Hyunlix's "Your Eyes"

The memes Hyunjin was replying to last night

240928 - FANS
hyunjin replied to this meme with felix on it
🧭: everyone say eungeung (*cute way to say yes)
pic:
- don't be depressed!
- there's only one letter difference between depressed (우울) and eungeung (우웅 *cute sound)
- don't be depressed, be cute instead!
everyone say: eungeung~
🥟: eungeung

240928 - FANS
🧭: doesn't yongbok look like deoldeolping? hahahaha
🥟: what is deoldeolping hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha the name is cute deol!deol!ping!

*deoldeolping is one of the character from a kids show called catch teenieping

TEARS IN MY EYES

GYka2hpbIAAzrGn

GYka2hmasAEufTn

I'll post the pics for the concert and the Felix clips from this in a bit! :peepoblanket:

Top Bottom