💜Official BTS OTP Badge Voting Thread 💜[Status: Waiting for more forms]

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,600
it's completely understandable im taekook trash as well. Always have been :sejeongcry:

And yes I would really appreciate it, if you can spare coins! I'm spending so much money on award forms these days lol
Honestly, don't know why people were specuatling whether Jungkook's tattoo friend was his girlfriend. It's obvious that him and V are lovers. :noooo:
Let me know how much I should send and also when too! Not sure if I should send the coins now or wait until the voting phase for yoonkook to be over?​

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810

Honestly, don't know why people were specuatling whether Jungkook's tattoo friend was his girlfriend. It's obvious that him and V are lovers. :noooo:
Let me know how much I should send and also when too! Not sure if I should send the coins now or wait until the voting phase for yoonkook to be over?​
Oh voting for yoonkook is over! lol you can go get the badge if you want! (and yes taekook are so cute okay anyone that says otherwise can fite me)

well the form is 40K but you don't have to send me the whole thing if it's too expensive for you. Just send me how much you can spare! :peepopbirthday: And you can send it to me now so I can buy the forms asap and let the AT know!​

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,600
Oh voting for yoonkook is over! lol you can go get the badge if you want! (and yes taekook are so cute okay anyone that says otherwise can fite me)

well the form is 40K but you don't have to send me the whole thing if it's too expensive for you. Just send me how much you can spare! :peepopbirthday: And you can send it to me now so I can buy the forms asap and let the AT know!
It's alright! I just sent the 40k (don't mind the 40 plus coins, I'm not good with math :teehee:)​

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
@dannyy @OutroTearTheFirst @Nara @Jobless Zeus @iususchrist @Keodi

With the help of Keodi, we now have 2 more voting forms! We will be using them for Taekook and Namjin!

If you are interested, please submit mocks! :shablob:

I will keep the submissions open until 11:59PM October 27th PST, but if it takes longer I might extend it.​

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
Username: yooamygirls
Badge: Taekook
Mock(s):
azHQuy5.png
Isup33Z.png

Original Image link(s): X X

Username:
yooamygirls
Badge: Namjin
Mock(s):
oONyf7e.png
IjD4JWP.png

Original Image link(s): X X

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I'm waiting on a few more Namjin badges, but I'm done with my Taekook submissions.

@dannyy @OutroTearTheFirst @Nara @Jobless Zeus @bobo @Keodi

Will any of you be submitting Taekook/Namjin mocks? If not, I will close submissions for Taekook and send them in for pre-approval first while waiting for the remainder of my Namjin mocks to come in.

Thanks for waiting!​

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
I will close the submissions for Taekook and send them for pre-approval!

As for Namjin, you guys can still submit mocks if you have them! I will close it when the AT are done with the mocks I've submitted (should be within this week)!

Thank you!

yooamygirls

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
We got our approval from AT and our Taekook badges are good to go!

Since we only have 2 badges, we'll go straight to final voting!

Taekook Badge Final Voting

azHQuy5.png
Isup33Z.png

Please use the poll when you're voting!

Only pick one!

The voting will end at 11:59PM November 14th PST.

Tagging everyone again:

@dannyy @OutroTearTheFirst @Nara @Jobless Zeus @bobo @Kylo

Top Bottom