EVENTS TEAM 2022 Hall of Elites Reveal at 3PM EST Today!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,804
Pronouns
She/Her
some people have banners that are lower but they have that color instead of their top one...
yeah well that has to be discussed with tech admin I can't really fix it 😭 but if any of you guys have issues with username color/banners please ask in Ask a Mod so they can see

• Love
Reactions: boo

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Congrats to all the winners!

Detailed Data:

Final words

I believe you may have noticed that a lot has changed this past year with regard to events, be it naturally or intentionally. Our team has made a lot of tangible effort to extend our games and activities as well as perks to non-gamers. There have been conversations among us on how we should move forward in 2022 - mainly regarding the gamer elite system, whether we should keep, cease, or make major changes to the HoE system.

We don’t have any concrete plan on which direction to go yet, but we’ll be discussing this topic within the next month - and that’s why we’d like to hear your thoughts now. At the end of the day, Events is still a team whose focus is on creating games and events, and we certainly don’t want to take away the solid gaming culture that we have here at H+, but at the same time we don’t want to stay stagnant and not consider changes. We do value and take feedback into consideration very seriously so whether you’re against or for it, we want to hear it.

Please shout out your thoughts in the survey below. It’s freeform so you can practically give feedback about anything (yes, even a love confession to yours truly). Thank you :poggers:

17th place whew a slay for yerm

I know stannie made Sylveon the 10th place one just to spite me bc she knows how much I wanted that and Mimikyu...

Well, congrats @boo :okbye:

Aww I'm sorry Haru :sejeongcry: I chose the ordering mostly at random and I had no clue who would get each rank! The only ones that weren't random order were the top 3 because the type colours were the most similar to bronze, silver and gold.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

Aww I'm sorry Haru :sejeongcry: I chose the ordering mostly at random and I had no clue who would get each rank! The only ones that weren't random order were the top 3 because the type colours were the most similar to bronze, silver and gold.

Not Haru making yerm apologize for her hard work! :angry: You did amazing and we're all appreciative, yerm :LovePar:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,053,782

It's not your fault, Yerm! It's stannie's. I don't know how, but it is.

The banners all look amazing, you did a great job :heartublob:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,007,170
Pronouns
He/Him
congratulations to the winners and everyone who made it! ofc big thanks to events team for your hard work! :shablob:

Aaand that concluded our live reveal! Thanks a lot for tuning in <3 Please do stick around for a bit to read through the entirety of this post :poggers:

HoE Rewards

1) A Banner of Your 2022 HoE Placement

Please do note that the actual banners do not look exactly like what have been revealed. Due to sizing issues, poor @yerm had to remake all the banners for us so they would retain their quality when being uploaded into the system. You'll see them under your name very soon!

2) A Customized Trainer Card cr: @yerm.

Preview:

hoe_card_copy.png

3)

Top 1-3 - an Rng’d 5-star +Card.
Top 4-10 - an Rng’d 4-star +Card.

4) Trophy Points if this is your first time placing within a certain rank.

Please complete this form 01/20/22 so we can get your rewards prepared and distributed accordingly:

Detailed Data:

Final words

I believe you may have noticed that a lot has changed this past year with regard to events, be it naturally or intentionally. Our team has made a lot of tangible effort to extend our games and activities as well as perks to non-gamers. There have been conversations among us on how we should move forward in 2022 - mainly regarding the gamer elite system, whether we should keep, cease, or make major changes to the HoE system.

We don’t have any concrete plan on which direction to go yet, but we’ll be discussing this topic within the next month - and that’s why we’d like to hear your thoughts now. At the end of the day, Events is still a team whose focus is on creating games and events, and we certainly don’t want to take away the solid gaming culture that we have here at H+, but at the same time we don’t want to stay stagnant and not consider changes. We do value and take feedback into consideration very seriously so whether you’re against or for it, we want to hear it.

Please shout out your thoughts in the survey below. It’s freeform so you can practically give feedback about anything (yes, even a love confession to yours truly). Thank you :poggers:

can't believe i played that much last year :sejeongcry:
hopefully i'll play more games this year! :HidePar:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,203,808
Congrats to all HoEs and thanks for hosting + rewards :heartublob:

5th_place.png

Congrats on your 5th place ranking in HoE, @Nara!

5th.png
Thanks for the amazing gfx @Bchip :happymagi:

congrats nara :peepopbirthday:
Thanks :peepopbirthday:you were kind of close to making it to HoE :bakacat:
That ghosties is so cute! Congratz Nara :peepopbirthday:
Thanks-congrats on your #1 twice in a row :poggers: what is the name of that ghostie Pokemon :bakacat:

Rig seola for Nara:sanapray:
a22ee4b91de7014c4aa752ce457e31635307acc6_hq.gif

Omg, I finally made the cut. Congrats to everyone that placed!
And thank you to the Events team for hosting so many fun events this (last?) year, I'm glad I was able to participate in them :heartublob:
Congrats Beefy -you were really close to making it to HoE the past two years, so happy you finally made it :heartublob:
congratulations to the winners and everyone who made it! ofc big thanks to events team for your hard work! :shablob:

can't believe i played that much last year :sejeongcry:
hopefully i'll play more games this year! :HidePar:
looking forward to your participation this year :duckpar:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,116,414
Pronouns
She/Her
Allegedly relying on just participation points, this gamer didn’t just slowly climb up but has actually made a meteoric rise this year, from zero to hero—well, in this case, to 4th place!

j35z8Be.jpeg
YES, IT'S ME!!!!:shablob:
4th_place.png

Congrats on your 4th place ranking in HoE, @Bellamy!

4th.png
Thank you so much! I didn't expect a 4th place and the gfx are so pretty!:hehe:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,116,414
Pronouns
She/Her
Congrats, Bel!!!
Thanks!!!
congrats bel :duckpar:
Thanks!!!!!
Congrats Bellllllll
Thanks!!!!!
Congrats Bellamy!
I was gonna be like WHAT if she didn't place at all
Thanks! btw you sounded like a godmother, so cute! :LovePar:
Congrats, Bell! :hehe:
Thanks!!!!
falksjdf Bel's improvement is amazing this year. She almost made it to third place :poggers: :poggers: :poggers:
I was expecting a 10th place or an honorary mention:poggers:
wow bel is amazing! Congrats!!
why is there a big difference when I also just play for participation prizes :TzuyuKek:
Thank you!!!
Bel sounds like 2019 Chomi :munchlax: She will go far~

Congratz Bel :bakacat:
Oh what an honor, thanks!:bakacat:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,116,414
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you so much @Stannie for hosting and @yerm for the badges, everything is so pretty!
I didn't expect placing in HoE at all, so a 4th place is really amazing!

Congrats to the other gamers, and i hope we will be able to enjoy games this year too! :LovePar:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Hello - here are your trainer cards. There was a split vote in the user # vs. the elite points, so I ended up giving the 1st place HoE the priority as a tie-breaker. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if anyone would like to make some minor changes (a.k.a. no change in your idol selection, picture, or anything like that); otherwise, they will be added to your shop inventory accordingly :poggers:

@Chomiczewska

NM2FSE2.png

@Baymax

lyBPdf0.png

@Chiharu

7wVHB2v.png

@Bellamy

yvyvXWs.png

@Nara

DJoYxgu.png

@OutroTearTheFirst

vnkRnSM.png

@sm maid

grgvKBl.png

@Beefy

lKRB3a2.png

@boo

OBxFXFw.png

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,053,782
Hello - here are your trainer cards. There was a split vote in the user # vs. the elite points, so I ended up giving the 1st place HoE the priority as a tie-breaker. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if anyone would like to make some minor changes (a.k.a. no change in your idol selection, picture, or anything like that); otherwise, they will be added to your shop inventory accordingly :poggers:

@Chomiczewska

NM2FSE2.png

@Baymax

lyBPdf0.png

@Chiharu

7wVHB2v.png

@Bellamy

yvyvXWs.png

@Nara

DJoYxgu.png

@OutroTearTheFirst

vnkRnSM.png

@sm maid

grgvKBl.png

@Beefy

lKRB3a2.png

@boo

OBxFXFw.png
bish, I didn't settle on that for Wonyoung!!! Ur lucky I love that pic and it looks good with the orange:PolicePar:

Last edited:
Top Bottom