⨭0
lol they're crazy do they think he'll fall in love with them or something

ruppi

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,545
Man this sucks

it's 2019 and companies still haven't found a way to stop their artists phone numbers from getting leaked .. :/ I know it ain't easy but there has to be a way to ensure one phone company doesn't hand those numbers out...

It shouldn't be the companies job to do it ..but it's not like the police will ever help them

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,451,649
put her number out on vlive king

give these birds a taste of their own medicine- bet that'll solve the problem
Nah, they will get all excited oppa noticed them and if anything change their number and then continue calling JK

Saint Rose

sʜᴜʀᴀ ɴᴏ ʜᴀɴᴀ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,950
Nah, they will get all excited oppa noticed them and if anything change their number and then continue calling JK

i don't think all will feel excited, especially when millions and millions of Armys all over the world is hitting them up and cussing them out all through out the day and night

some may be deranged and continue but some will feel cautioned and remember there's a consequence. Right now, there's no consequence

Phone companies out here leaking and Police sit and play with their fingers

Saint Rose

sʜᴜʀᴀ ɴᴏ ʜᴀɴᴀ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,950
And watch Jungkook get sued by that saesang?

And Bighit can counter sue their asses too lmao Saesang are the criminals here- they invade celebs privacy and stalk- ain't nobody gonna gaf about their damn feelings lol shit. Fuck em, i have zero sympathy for these deranged individuals. Jungkook or any idol shouldn't have to go through this.

If the police not doing it- then some punishment needs to be dealt

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,451,649
i don't think all will feel excited, especially when millions and millions of Armys all over the world is hitting them up and cussing them out all through out the day and night

some may be deranged and continue but some will feel cautioned and remember there's a consequence. Right now, there's no consequence

Phone companies out here leaking and Police sit and play with their fingers
If they know the word consequences I doubt they are sasaengs. I think Baekhyun exposed sasaengs numbers before and then he had to apologize. I don't think exposing them will lead to them stopping

Top Bottom