RUMOR 6 girl groups to be in MNET "Queendom" are... + Some infos about the show

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935

Kind of a weird MC to pick since she doesn't have anything to do with idols or music performance, but she does look the part. I've seen very little of her in variety and never seen her MC so no idea what to expect. Who the MC isn't really a big deal though so even if she doesn't have anything to do with idols it shouldn't be a problem.

Where does this come from? Why do people never link sources or cite them. Random twitter translating an image we don't know where it came from isn't a source.

Seems like a bit of a weird lineup. Not sure if Lovelyz and Momoland fit with the other groups. It's 4 varying edgy concept groups a cute group and a peppy group. Also a weird mixture of newer and older groups. Also weird seeing Exid there with their contract news. They are all popular though so we know what MNET is looking for. This is a clout popularity contest.

If this ends up being the lineup I think it can be competitive. It is going to be interesting seeing how ITZY measures up to the more established groups in there.

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
Dont think Exid or AoA would be out there for this. They are basically past this phase (reminds me those rumors who were certain Chanmi is going to be part of The Unit and then part of P48).

Mamamoo has already different schedule.

Would be weird for Lovelyz, but they need that one final push so why not.

Itzy just debuted. Wasnt the show supposed to be for nugu groups?

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
Itzy just debuted. Wasnt the show supposed to be for nugu groups?

I don't think they ever said that. It was more people wanting lesser known groups. Iirc all that was said it was supposed to be a girl group competition to see who comes out on top with simultaneous releases.

Top Bottom