GAME+ The A-List Stylist Club | Starts on August 30 @ 4PM EST / 5AM KST

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,667
I feel both stupid and embarrassed doing this next round...

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,828,650
Pronouns
He/Him
Round-3.png

The looks for round 3 are here!
Don't forget to rate all these looks (via PM) with grades between 5 and 10. You can also add any comments you want, but be nice.
You have until 10AM EST / 11AM KST.
DO NOT RATE YOUR OWN OUTFIT

OUTFIT A

Description:
i'd like to pick the casual simple style & minimalist makeup that shows the person's features.

0D1YClD.jpg

qVBAMA8.jpg

uRPNRlG.jpg

OUTFIT B
Description:
I just went with something casual

B90730-BC-6600-448-F-A9-BE-7-AF878-EF68-C6.jpg

OUTFIT C
Description:
What really screams 'boyfriend material' isn't an outfit, but a man who isn't afraid of taking care of himself - which is why I added a lip balm and nicely done nails as essential parts of my look. As for the outfit I went with something smart and a little bit cute, 'coz who wouldn't love to cuddle with the person wearing this teddy bear jacket?

3.png

OUTFIT D
Description:
More natural hair and makeup for a boy-next-door kind of look. The turtleneck + oversized sweater combo is sure to give the perfect neat and still casual look, showing that you can dress nicely without trying too hard. Mustard is currently very trendy so I chose that for a color accent considering the rest of the outfit is mostly neutral. Comfy and cozy, this look is perfect for taking boyfriend material pics around campus.

rYlT92T.png

OUTFIT E
Description:
Blank_12_Grids_Collage.png

OUTFIT F
Description:
The cardigan would be open. The hair and makeup is the same as the man on the bottom. Just a natural look!

New_Project_3.png

OUTFIT G
Description:
I went with the very casual subset of the Boyfriend Material look. Nice, but simple designer pieces (Ralph Lauren zip-up hoodie, Levi jeans, Coach wallet) mixed with comfy, fun T-shirt and slip-on Vans for a more down-to-earth personable touch. ... Can't leave home without that Sasuke keychain, either!

0bqSui9.png

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,828,650
Pronouns
He/Him
Round-3.png

The looks for round 3 are here!
Don't forget to rate all these looks (via PM) with grades between 5 and 10. You can also add any comments you want, but be nice.
You have until 10AM EST / 11AM KST.
DO NOT RATE YOUR OWN OUTFIT

OUTFIT A

Description:
i'd like to pick the casual simple style & minimalist makeup that shows the person's features.

0D1YClD.jpg

qVBAMA8.jpg

uRPNRlG.jpg

OUTFIT B
Description:
I just went with something casual

B90730-BC-6600-448-F-A9-BE-7-AF878-EF68-C6.jpg

OUTFIT C
Description:
What really screams 'boyfriend material' isn't an outfit, but a man who isn't afraid of taking care of himself - which is why I added a lip balm and nicely done nails as essential parts of my look. As for the outfit I went with something smart and a little bit cute, 'coz who wouldn't love to cuddle with the person wearing this teddy bear jacket?

3.png

OUTFIT D
Description:
More natural hair and makeup for a boy-next-door kind of look. The turtleneck + oversized sweater combo is sure to give the perfect neat and still casual look, showing that you can dress nicely without trying too hard. Mustard is currently very trendy so I chose that for a color accent considering the rest of the outfit is mostly neutral. Comfy and cozy, this look is perfect for taking boyfriend material pics around campus.

rYlT92T.png

OUTFIT E
Description:
Blank_12_Grids_Collage.png

OUTFIT F
Description:
The cardigan would be open. The hair and makeup is the same as the man on the bottom. Just a natural look!

New_Project_3.png

OUTFIT G
Description:
I went with the very casual subset of the Boyfriend Material look. Nice, but simple designer pieces (Ralph Lauren zip-up hoodie, Levi jeans, Coach wallet) mixed with comfy, fun T-shirt and slip-on Vans for a more down-to-earth personable touch. ... Can't leave home without that Sasuke keychain, either!

0bqSui9.png
@kimsguardian @Beefy @Bellamy @Chomiczewska @sm maid @OutroTearTheFirst @Vampire @Nara

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,828,650
Pronouns
He/Him

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,828,650
Pronouns
He/Him
Round-4.png

The theme for round 4 is: GOTH...ISH.
Submit an outfit INSPIRED by the goth style.

You have until September 11 @ 7AM EST / 8PM KST to submit your outfit via PM.

OFF topic to this round but related to the game: Since this game is taking longer than expected (mostly bc of my trip), i'll remove one round from it. So instead of 6, we'll have 5 rounds. Hope it's ok.

Last edited:
Top Bottom