GAME+ The A-List Stylist Club | Starts on August 30 @ 4PM EST / 5AM KST

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,594,399
I'll be having nightmares for the next week 'coz of this pic, thanks person F :Slime:
unknown.png

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,886,050
Pronouns
He/Him
Round-1.png

ROUND 1 - Results
This is the results for the first round:

1. @Vampire
OUTFIT D | Average: 8,6
Comments for this outfit:
- i really liked the details of this outfit, it looks great and even almost got a perfect score from me. it has a rich and elegant look, except for the eyeshadow which is too dark for this fashion.

- the dress is very pretty and so are the accessories!

- It has too much sparkles for my taste - I think going with a simpler clutch would have been better.

2. @kimsguardian
OUTFIT F | Average: 8,3
- I really like the dress and the hair/make up are fine, but I think going with either a pearl or diamond combo for jewelry would be better. I also don't like that clutch.

- The dress and shoes are definitely what's keeping me from giving this a 6/10 because, unfortunately, I think the clutch looks incredibly cheap in comparison and I don't like those earrings—I would say they don't really match with the look, either. The necklace, hair, and makeup are fine.

3. @Chomiczewska
OUTFIT B | Average: 8,1
- pheew, i love that dress. and all those accessories look amazing, the only thing i didn't like is the eye makeup.

- love everything expect for the dress

- I think the eyeliner and nails are silly, to be honest, and the shoes are just a touch large. Other than that, this is really solid!

4. @OutroTearTheFirst
OUTFIT C | Average: 7,7
- this is actually a great outfit but it's white color so it reduces the elegant impression imo

- I like it, everything works together really well, the only thing I'd change is the hairstyle - I'm not a fan of high, tight ponytails.

- Clean!

5. @Beefy
OUTFIT E | Average: 7,4
- yeah it's so simple but it quite decent for everyone's who just wants to look cool. but for that case, we're lacking the elegant point here. i'd say a big no for that sunglasses

- Love it. Going with a 90's inspired look was a great choice for a chick and sexy look.

- I agree with you that "chic" can mean different things, but the instructions literally said to submit something elegant, so... I'm conflicted. Still, I do like it—very 90s "It girl".

6. @Nara
OUTFIT G | Average: 6,6
- i have to say that this is a very brave combination with that transparent heels & choker crystal necklace, so it brings out great confidence to a person who wears it

- I'm not really into this look - it feels like the jewelry and make up were chosen for a different outfit.

- I could see the dress being an elegant "night-life" or "club" sort of fit, so I don't have a problem with it, but I just can't agree with those heels. The necklace is too much and I think the bracelet is an awkward inclusion; the earrings are a good choice, though! The hair and makeup are fine.

7. @Bellamy
OUTFIT H | Average: 6,5
- i like the dress and especially the heels even if it looks too flashy compared to the entire outfit. they have a good sense by not putting in any necklace, bcs of that heels is already shiny indeed.

- not crazy about the shoes but the dress is pretty and simplistic

- It's a very 2014 tumblr look, which isn't bad, but I'm not really feeling 2014's fashion atm.

-The filter is so strong on the footwear picture that I have trouble making out all the details. Dress is alright. I think a different pair of earrings would have worked better, but they're fine. Hair and makeup are great!

8. @hatfelt
OUTFIT A | Average: 6,4
- it's good but it only looks that way bcs it's mina who wears them. the heels look pretty only it's kinda out of the concept

- The outfit is nice and fits the theme, but I hope you will create something yourself for the next rounds instead of sending pre-made fit.

- The dress is quite nice, as well as her makeup! Everything else about this just falls flat for me, though... The color of shoe seems like an odd choice, and her necklace and earrings don't really seem to go together. If her hair had a little more "oomph" to it, I could have seen myself possibly giving this a 7/10, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,886,050
Pronouns
He/Him
Round-2.png

The theme for round 2 is: K-POP STYLE.
Submit a look inspired by a k-pop group (please mention which group when you send the PM).

Remember: Your outfit should comprise the three following categories
1. Clothes and footwear
2. Accessories
3. Makeup (just lipstick, eye makeup, and hairstyle are enough. You can throw in others if you want)

You have 20 hours to submit your outfit (until September 1st @ 8PM EST / 9AM KST).

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,503,658
choker necklace was a risky choice but somehow Amazon's high rating and number of reviews convinced me :yoosmile:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,886,050
Pronouns
He/Him
Round-2.png

These are the outfits for round one.
Don't forget to rate all these looks (via PM) with grades between 5 and 10. You can also add any comments you want, but be nice.
You have until 10PM EST / 11AM KST.
DO NOT RATE YOUR OWN OUTFIT

OUTFIT A

K-POP Group: IZ*ONE
Description:
i choose the classic white outfits for this 2nd round which inspired by iz*one's secret story of the swan era.
this all-white outfit & crystal accessories will make anyone who wears it look very beautiful

I7wna3n.jpg

LQp9gxX.jpg

UYCxXVd.jpg

OUTFIT B
K-POP Group: GOT7
Description:
My take on this round's theme is a look inspired by the group's concepts throughout the years.
2014 - overalls - a fresh take on the iconic trash bag minion outfits from Stop Stop It
2015 - tights (bigger version) - I always associate Just Right with yellow and playfulness, which I think is represented well in the form of these Care Bear tights. They also make a great statement piece for the outfit
2016 - sneakers with ribbon laces - FL: Departure's pink/blue/white color scheme has always been one of my favorites, so I decided to use 2 of its colors for the shoes and use ribbon laces for a more cute look
2017 - button up shirt - I really liked the use of button up shirts as an outer layer during You Are, so I added one to my outfit as well
2018 - top - I always think of pastel colored satin when I think of Lullaby, so I decided on a top that is exactly that and match it with the laces
2019 - hair - to honor one of Youngjae's best looks, I paired the outfits with a short, blue hairstyle
2020 - backpack - Breath has a lot of light blue, so I wanted to add a little of it into the outfit and found a backpack that not only does that, but also fits with the other 2 colors - pink and yellow
2022 - sunglasses - Jackson had sunglasses for one of the teasers this year, so I added sunglasses to the outfit
Additionally: I decided to use a choker and earrings with bird motive to represent GOT7's fandom and some simple makeup

2.png

OUTFIT C
K-POP Group: APINK

ezgif-1-dbeed5c1c1.jpg

OUTFIT D
K-POP Group: NCT
Description:
Although the main inspiration is obviously NCT, some of the individual pieces are also inspired by different iconic k-pop looks. The brightly coloured military print is inspired by Cherry Bomb outfits, while the cargo pants + high waist stockings combo is inspired by Momo's outfit in Like Ooh Ahh. The top and matching gloves are inspired by Hyolyn, who wore something similar for a performance.

hKYMyT4.png

iwgh0hO.png

OUTFIT E
K-POP Group: aespa
Description:
I’ve decied to create an outfit for Aespa. When going thru possible ideas I thought why not make it a little Kwangya? And added in some “futuristic fairy“ looks/items like the shiny dress and the goggles (meant to be warn on head). Along with some playful boots because Aespa’s concept is something fun and quirky. The makeup is also bold to reflect their concept and of course it wouldn’t be Aespa without some killer nail art so I included them!

46-E420-D3-F553-4-BA9-8-D3-C-0-B1-C9-BE6-A3-FF.jpg

OUTFIT F
Description:
I noticed aespa's stylists sometimes like to layer patterned tops similar to the green one, so I would put that under the asymmetrical black top. aespa tends to wear boots most of the time, so I picked a small platform boot with thin chain detailing similar to the skirt.

New_Project_2.png

OUTFIT G
K-POP Group: TWICE
Description:
This is inspired by TWICE, specifically their I CAN'T STOP ME/Eyes Wide Open era!

FXP8rMY.png

OUTFIT H
Description:
Inspired in the girl groip aespa, so it's a fusion between cyberpunk, gothic and neo futurism.

collage.jpg

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,886,050
Pronouns
He/Him

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,886,050
Pronouns
He/Him
Round-3.png

The theme for round 3 is: HYPE BOY
Submit an outfit that screams boyfriend material.

Remember: Your outfit should comprise the three following categories
1. Clothes and footwear
2. Accessories
3. Makeup (just lipstick, eye makeup, and hairstyle are enough. You can throw in others if you want)

You have 20 hours to submit your outfit (until September 6 @ 6AM EST / 7PM KST).​

Top Bottom