Pronouns
#FREE THE BOYS
@Ddeona Oneul Bame here is our most special box film :yoosmile:

The Standard Pop :shablob:

Behind the scenes

Knock Knock Knock on Sunday! :TipPar:

AIS Photocards for the Fancon :CupPar:

Nex and Jinwook with centralwOrld :heartublob:

The twelve guys running through a box-like maze was so nostalgic! :peepoblanket: Thanks for sharing it with me~
Jinwook and Nex look so nice! Shoutout to our foreign-line! :peepopbirthday:

Transformer teasers. It really is looking like the sequel to Liar. :wherearethelies:

Wow, I love them in this concept! :bakacat: I was worried about them pulling off darker concepts but they really pulled them off well! I can't wait for the MV!

Our poor maknaes. First AA, now JungT is sick. As such, he won't be at the events on the 29th. Hopefully he'll recover for the other tour dates. :peepoblanket:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT FAIR, IT'S NOT FAIR! :yooheadache:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭647,570
The twelve guys running through a box-like maze was so nostalgic! :peepoblanket: Thanks for sharing it with me~
Jinwook and Nex look so nice! Shoutout to our foreign-line! :peepopbirthday:

Wow, I love them in this concept! :bakacat: I was worried about them pulling off darker concepts but they really pulled them off well! I can't wait for the MV!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S NOT FAIR, IT'S NOT FAIR! :yooheadache:

:wut:

:jinjudge:
Why would you be worried about them doing darker concepts when they've been doing it since pre-debut? :knifeduck:

It' truly ain't. Praying they can all stay healthy and JungT can reunite with them for the next tour date :peepoblanket:

Wensuelrene

Fever Season Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭647,570
Transformer group photo. Song releases tomorrow, don't forget :ToughPar:

Fancon tour tomorrow finally :shablob:But it'll be bittersweet without JungT. At least he's in this vieo:peepoblanket:

AA, Nex, Alan, Copper, and Peemwasu teach us the Liar fanchant :wootonew:

Finally some content about Thai's schedule in Spain from Spotify Thailand :peepopbirthday:

JungT asking us how we're doing :peepoblanket:

Last edited:
Top Bottom