Actor Bright Vachirawit confirms his relationship with idol singer Nene

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭112,054
Pronouns
She/Her
For those of you who have no idea who either of these people are, Bright Vachirawit is a thai actor that rose to fame after starring in a BL (2gether) as the romantic pair of Win Metawin (thai actor and singer), while Nene is a thai idol that debuted in a temporary group called Bon Bon Girls 303, through Chuang (Chinese Produce 101). Nene was also a supporting role in the BL '2gether', and that's how she met Bright. The first point is that you can imagine what majority his fandom is like, shippers of him and Win, so they are not happy about him dating someone else. BUT there is an even juicier part of this gossip that is... from what I understood, Bright had an ex that during the pandemic started saying racist things about China (relating to COVID), so he was held responsible for her actions and received huge backlash in China, and during that time Nene was in the survival show in China so she cut digital ties with him to not tarnish her own reputation (she unfollowed him on all sns), which caused both fandoms to fight and hate each other since then. :pandasantacookie: Nene was also recently a mentor in the newest season of Chuang that was held in Thailand for the first time, and one of the guest mentors was Win Metawin himself.

I'll stay tuned for further developments of this drama :poggers:

Leaked pics from their trip in Japan that started the whole thing a few days ago

His statement about this

chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,650
Pronouns
She/Her
First of all, a moment of silence for the group that could have been:

Aside from that, I'm pretty happy for them.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭112,054
Pronouns
She/Her
Nene debuted in this group. Iirc, it was her first debut after a few failed solos. Bam Bam from Candy Mafia was in Milkshake too. :pandafrozen: They only released two songs.
god I do remember Candy Mafia from the copying snsd controversy? dkghdkgh but I had no idea about nene

she was a baddie... when did she start channeling the chistian girl vibes

chomp chomp

your heart's not broken, it's only growing
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,650
Pronouns
She/Her
god I do remember Candy Mafia from the copying snsd controversy? dkghdkgh but I had no idea about nene

she was a baddie... when did she start channeling the chistian girl vibes
She did a few solos under... MBO? And during that period she went nearly goth. Then she went to China and rebranded as the Christian girl lol.

Candy Mafia was like XG, so they were always in copying controversy.

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,273,514
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn't know who they were so thanks for that detailed explanation 👏
Congratulations, I guess. But seeing his fans' reactions. this will be hell for her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom