aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,291,170

Those MYs that were making an issue about the encore and SM holding them back cuz they can't sing must be feeling foolish now 😂 😂 :TzuyuKek:

DAMN THEY SOUND GOOD!! :MomoShook:

lot of haters under those comments tho. don't they usually play the backtrack for encores? Lol. and people making it like it's suppose to be another live performance. Um.. it's an encore. this is where the winners have fun.. thank people... I always hate it how people try to downplay idols during their encores.😠

those damn keyboard warriors
FjO8Ynq.gif

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,366,614
Pronouns
She/Her
A lot of encores get cut-off. It could be a time restriction or something else.
They get cut-off in the tv version but MB, MC and Ink always upload the full encore and the fancam version, almost inmediatly after uploading the other videos and fancams of the performances, that's why it was weird that it took almost 24 hours to aespa encore. (It was an audio problem, i think?)
The reason i was waiting quietly, was because Ningning already told us in bbl that they did record an encore. The fans and haters theories were so funny tho:poggers:

don't they usually play the backtrack for encores?
It depends, sometimes they don't...but it doesn't matter because even if the backtrack is loud, the artist can still be heard. Like aespa case....they nailed it and the haters are butthurt:TzuyuKek:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,291,170
They get cut-off in the tv version but MB, MC and Ink always upload the full encore and the fancam version, almost inmediatly after uploading the other videos and fancams of the performances, that's why it was weird that it took almost 24 hours to aespa encore. (It was an audio problem, i think?)
The reason i was waiting quietly, was because Ningning already told us in bbl that they did record an encore. The fans and haters theories were so funny tho:poggers:

It depends, sometimes they don't...but it doesn't matter because even if the backtrack is loud, the artist can still be heard. Like aespa case....they nailed it and the haters are butthurt:TzuyuKek:

yeah... well.. idk how immediate but withing 24 hrs still seems pretty speedy :pandasantacookie: I still had a feeling it was gonna be uploaded. but thinking MYs were just being
impatient. (as usual). Lol.

I kind of commented before watching the entire video. I can see now what some people were talking about. the backtrack is quite louder than usual. but I think that was a MBC issue. but their mics were definitely on and Ning was the most obvious. but I think some of the time they decided to just mouth the words like giselle and karina. anyway.. I don't take encores that seriously. As I mentioned before it's more for fun. but others put so much emphasis on it :TzuyuKek:

I remember when Momo got hate for her voice cracking or out of pitch during one encore. And then when the encore was cut the next time people were like "Oh.. JYP didn't want to embarrass her so they cut it off" :rolleyes: Lol... like please... all voices crack from the best vocalists. it wasn't that deep.

DID THEY REUPLOAD? :wut:

Top Bottom