aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Be strong, be braveγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­31,316,314
Pronouns
She/Her
I know they are scheduled for next week music bank. So they will at least go that far. unless they skip music core and inki.
Since they already performed in Music Core today, the only missing shows are MB and Inki...MB is confirmed, i guess tomorrow we will get the confirmation for Inkigayo. I think they will skip Music Core next week...let's see if SM will allow another week of promotions.
Sometimes it's hard to use Nct as any comparison cuz they are so different and unique. Lol. Like everyone talks bout their nonstop promo but they have so many different subunits and projects that I feel it only seems that way. Like it's not the same subunit that is making comeback after comeback. But people see and read NCT (whether it's wavy, nct dream, nct 127, nct u) and think it's all the same.
But in this case the comparison is valid...i follow them since their debut and ...even if they are part of NCT, they promote their albums separetly...because they are different groups. In both cases (127 and Dream) they have promoted b-sides...so i hope SM don't waste this opportunity with aespa.
I think they are hinting aenergy or Yeppy Yeppy...we will see in the following days (i hope :sanapray: )

Last edited:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­31,316,314
Pronouns
She/Her
Congrats aespa for #Savage3rdWin and let me celebrate in advance for #Savage4thWin tomorrow in Inkigayo:partydogo::partydogo::partydogo::partydogo:

(Quietly waiting for the Music Core encore):CupPar:

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­31,316,314
Pronouns
She/Her
Not at "some people" thinking that SM is blocking the release of the encore, because they are afraid to let them sing live (because supposedly they don't know how to sing live):facepalm:
SM IS STARVING US ON PURPOSE TO BUILD MORE HYPE!!!:TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,290,570

minjeong's coming to rules kpop :fab:

YES!
QOcqd57.gif

Not at "some people" thinking that SM is blocking the release of the encore, because they are afraid to let them sing live (because supposedly they don't know how to sing live):facepalm:
SM IS STARVING US ON PURPOSE TO BUILD MORE HYPE!!!:TzuyuKek:

LMAO. I was in aespa discord and some people were saying the same thing πŸ˜‚. Some people give SM way too much credit for things they can't control and not enough credit on things they CAN control :facepalm:. A lot of encores get cut-off. It could be a time restriction or something else. But I highly doubt it's because they are in fear of singing?!!

7wuOavQ.gif

And then some MYs were talking bout knowing bros. "If they can let them sing snippets then why not when performing?" Um.. you answered your own question. Singing while performing and dancing takes more breath control than just standing and singing. I'm not worried. most rookies will lipsync. even a lot of seniors still do it. sometimes it's not their choice or the agency. sometimes the broadcast just doesn't have the right audio equipment.

Top Bottom