aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,164
Pronouns
She/Her
birthday 01/01/01.... reminds me of lami's birthday being 03/03/03 lol i just think winter's birthday is super interesting
I was gonna say this....yes i remembered Lami too:peepoblanket:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
birthday 01/01/01.... reminds me of lami's birthday being 03/03/03 lol i just think winter's birthday is super interesting

I was gonna say this....yes i remembered Lami too:peepoblanket:

When the OP of this thread was updated, I went to page 1 to check it out.

And page 1 mentions Herin, Lami, Koeun, Ningning & Hina ...

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,918,920
If Kai is 182cm then Karina must be around 168cm. She didn't look that short in Taemin's Want dance practice vid and she was wearing sneakers only. Her proportions look good, more than 164cm

kinda hard to pinpoint someone's height when they are dancing. unless they are just standing next to each other like in this GIF. where she looks tiny. but yeah... I still think she is quite tall or her body proportions make her look tall. Kinda reminds me of Seulgi, she isn't that tall either but she doesn't look like it on stage cuz she's very proportionate :giggle:

JEZKpNk.gif

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,918,920
I want Aespa to do good but it's okay to not have a national hit song at debut. It will create so much pressure, people may say they peaked at debut

from my experience following sm artists they usually start off a bit slow but increasingly rise with each comeback.. And usually they have that one year where sm just crazy pushes them. and people (haters) always use that "peak at debut" line. Lol. there's no sm group/idol I can think of who actually decreased after debut.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931

The more I listen to this the more I think it really is Black Mamba. After the "Its getting hard to breathe line" it really sounds like it says "Black Mamba"... It could also just be saying "yeah" I can't tell :clowned:

I would call you delulu if I didn't hope SO MUCH that this song is Black Mamba. So I'm just gonna keep praying and sending messages to the universe that this is black mamba :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

ellybelly

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,700
I want Aespa to do good but it's okay to not have a national hit song at debut. It will create so much pressure, people may say they peaked at debut
I’m not expecting anything either. I just want something fresh and public friendly. Like Ooh Ahh didn’t do well on the chart at first, nor did Happiness really. I just want them to set themselves apart from other girl groups because ngl, I’m not really sure on what their concept is rn. Anyway, as long as the song doesn’t sound like a female NCT song, I’ll be satisfied! 😁

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,918,920
I’m not expecting anything either. I just want something fresh and public friendly. Like Ooh Ahh didn’t do well on the chart at first, nor did Happiness really. I just want them to set themselves apart from other girl groups because ngl, I’m not really sure on what their concept is rn. Anyway, as long as the song doesn’t sound like a female NCT song, I’ll be satisfied! 😁

same.... my expectations for new groups are usually low. I just go with the flow and see what happens. Cuz at first new groups people will compare them to other groups. since they don't really have a discography of their own yet. it probably won't be until their 3rd year (or how many comebacks they have) until they get their own identity and sound.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
I don't know about you guys, but personally I'm keeping my precious the show ticket votes on starplay for their next comeback. I'll just keep saving some more in the meantime since the chances of them getting their 1st win is very unlikely given November's line up.
I'm so excited about this group that's all I think about, 0AM KST is the highlight of my day 😭

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,918,920
I don't know about you guys, but personally I'm keeping my precious the show ticket votes on starplay for their next comeback. I'll just keep saving some more in the meantime since the chances of them getting their 1st win is very unlikely given November's line up.
I'm so excited about this group that's all I think about, 0AM KST is the highlight of my day 😭

it'll be tough cuz they most likely won't have a physical album and only a digital single. also they will debut 3 days before bts. I think if they are gonna win anything it will be on music show like The Show or Show Champion.
Like I mentioned earlier... they will probably start off slow... maybe release 2 singles... then finally follow up with a MINI.

Top Bottom