aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,914,420
Well...they did say they will be promoting for 1 week...so we will find out soon...
And about the clothes: They were wearing outfits for "older" women and sometimes the size wasn't even correct ...Seulgi.zip was an exception.
So i'm glad that the informal outfits are more fitting.

I see. Lol. I guess I just haven't paid much attention. Like if it for red carpet or such events then I can see sporting Givenchy attire is more suitable since it's promo. But if they are wearing them to like activities the GP won't see it like radio show or something then I can understand. then again, I'm not really into fashion or what people wear so I'm not the best critique person. LOL. I know there are a lot of fans who pay attention to what idols wear on stage more than the stage performance itself. That's not me. I always don't even notice what they wear. Unless it's something really sexy or eye-catching. :pandasantacookie:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,914,420

Interesting! She's in the Tribeca - Soho area of New York City. I think Red Velvet stayed in Soho during the times they came to NYC.

Yeah. there was some comments talking about "oh.. .they rich". Lol. I've been to NY once in my life so idk any of these areas. Is Soho a rich town?

Last edited:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,635,766
Yeah. there was some comments talking about "oh.. .they rich". Lol. I've been to NY once in my life so idk any of these areas. Is Soho a rich town?

It's classy but not super-rich. Very artsy and on the quiet side (at least relative to the other areas of downtown Manhattan).

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,914,420
It's classy but not super-rich. Very artsy and on the quiet side (at least relative to the other areas of downtown Manhattan).

I see. thx for explaining. i always figured anywhere in NY you'd have to be somewhat rich. but had a friend who used to live in manhattan and he was not that rich either. I guess like everywhere... the further from the main city it gets cheaper :pandasantacookie:

Reactions: dnb

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,914,420
THEY ARE SO CUTE!! I'M GLAD THEY HAVE TIME TO EXPLORE. I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE FILMING ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR. BUT I KNOW WHEN IDOLS GO OVERSEAS EVEN ON THEIR NON-SCHEDULE TIME... THEY ARE FILMING SOMETHING CUZ YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THE FOOTAGE CAN BE USED LATER ON. IE. LIKE A VLOG OR REALITY SHOW CONTENT. :pandasantacookie:

Last edited:
Top Bottom