aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,465,464
Pronouns
She/Her
The girls are so cute, really....i like them so much and i wish them always the best!:christmasblob:

Yes, Karina is finally collaborating with other idols:shablob:...and talking about collabs, i hope the rumors about aespaxRed VelvetxNCT in the SMTown concert are true:sanapray:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,917,920
The girls are so cute, really....i like them so much and i wish them always the best!:christmasblob:

Yes, Karina is finally collaborating with other idols:shablob:...and talking about collabs, i hope the rumors about aespaxRed VelvetxNCT in the SMTown concert are true:sanapray:

yeah.. already confirmed (obviously as you posted the tweet). This time SM used hashtags for groups instead of individual members. So I'm guessing instead of like only Taeyeon ... either all Oh!GG five members will participate. Or even maybe 8 members. And they used #EXO instead of #Baekhyun #Kai. But who knows?! I just hope it has more to do with the concert than the Winter Album. Cuz it's easier for them to all participate for a album than concert. :pandasantathink: (if you know what I mean). But.. I won't be salty about that either. I'm just happy they doing a smtown album. think the last one was back in 2010!!

So are we gonna see stuff like this again??!!! :pandafrozen::sejeongcry::MomoShook:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,917,920
CONGRATS BABIES!!! :shablob: :shablob: :MomoShook:

3tFr0v5.gif

Top Bottom