aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,467,064
Pronouns
She/Her
So, it's not like SuperM but more like NCT U...Interesting:pandasantacookie:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,918,920
we got female version of superm :omgwhat:

So, it's not like SuperM but more like NCT U...Interesting:pandasantacookie:

It seems to be more of a real "avengers" super group. Since there is a member from each generation. Which I feel SuperM should have been members from tvxq, suju, shinee, exo, and nct. But I understand why it wasn't like that. SM planned to market in the western market and tvxq and suju are in their 30s (pushing 40) fans might be turned off by that. I remember some teenager posted a comment calling Baekhyun could be her father. And I'm like what?! :wut: he's not even 30 yet. Young kpop fans definitely see them differently.
Anyway, I feel like they were waiting for aespa to debut :pandasantacookie: Cuz the rumor was talked about since SuperM debut. And I think it's great that it will have some sense of "rotational" group and there will be further combinations to come in the future. I mean.. SM used to do this kind of thing. With SM the Ballad. But they did it big like a album and its own promotions. I think this way is better as we get something different each time. And the girls won't be exhausted from being in more than 1 group etc. :shablob: I'm excited!

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,918,920
I was confused.. .I thought their group name was called "GIRLS ON TOP" and their song was gonna be called Got the Beat :TzuyuKek:

but I guess the "G.O.T. is just a acronym in 'GOT' THE BEAT. OK... i get it now.

Top Bottom