aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420

oh yeah.. i saw that. I never saw anything on my timeline. But ... this isn't the first time. Not with Ning specifically, but I always hear drama bout Knetz complaining bout a chinese idols supporting their country. And vice-versa. I read BTS RM was getting hate by chinese netizens for supporting Korea. So it's like.. both ways. Idk what the problem is... ? Like.. do they not want them cheer for their own country? And if they didn't then what? those same people would call them traitors? :rolleyes: its a no-win situation. Anyway... it'll blow over. It's the olympics. I've seen worst over political matters.:cautious:
To lighten the mood.. this is so cute!!!
:giggle::pandasantacookie:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her
They twisted her words and now they are hating her and looking for anything to hate her even more...they "discovered" her allegedly insta account and now they are nitpicking about why is she following this or that person.:facepalm: I hope this will end soon.

In better news....

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
They twisted her words and now they are hating her and looking for anything to hate her even more...they "discovered" her allegedly insta account and now they are nitpicking about why is she following this or that person.:facepalm: I hope this will end soon.

In better news....

honestly idk how bad the situation is. cuz I barely see any talk about it on my timeline. I see a few MYs talking about it and shitty sites like Allkpop, Koreaboo post articles. But not relevant ones. Hard to say if the drama is more social media hype rather than real news. I feel like most of the time if fans stop talking about it then it dies down soon on its own. But they get all triggered and start to hashtags tweets. Like doesn't that make it worse?

anyway.. I'm getting tired of this bullshit. Every member has been picked on for stupid reasons. I know haters are intimidated but it annoys me that they need to try and reach and create things to destroy their image and careers.:mad: none of the girls, especially Ning, does anything to hurt anybody. leave them alone.
kzDjUEV.gif

Top Bottom