aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
and now MY wants SM to let karina make her own youtube channel :hehe:

WTH... the person deleted the tweets says "unavailable" now? or is it just me that can't see them anymore?

Anyway... I just came off of a tweet of a person saying they wish the girls had more control over their content release or we would be getting more from their YT etc. Eh.. not necessarily. Most of what they record can be personal. And not everything needs to be broadcasted for the world to see. If they choose to share unseen footage then that is a luxury for fans. Not an obligation. Also since they are in a critical stage of their career I think it's a good thing to monitor them if they don't have "control" at this point of time. We've already seen antis try to twist and take what they say or do out of context. I think after a few years when they get more settled the girls will eventually be more "free" to do things like have personal social media.

Pre debut Aeri :pandafrozen: she's so small but her voice it the same :pandasantacookie:

Last edited:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,464
Pronouns
She/Her
so finally the reality show!!!!!!!:shablob:

Top Bottom