aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
A drink this time....:sip:

I kind of annoyed by some MYs (and new kpop gen. of fans in general). been seeing some comments like "aespa doing everything but having a comeback" or if aespa posting a selfie then someone comments "how about you get into the studio?" :JudgyDubu: Like seriously... this is just rude. what kind fans are these. Idols aren't your puppets or robots. They are humans with their own goals. They are given opportunities to explore different things what they might want later in a career and grow as a person. But kpop fans only care bout idols making comeback after comeback and releasing music nonstop for their own selfish enjoyment. I saw another angry comment "what other group in their first year has this little songs?!" :facepalm: what? Someone replied to the comment with this.... lmao...
Btau9L0.png

Seriously, In 1 year aespa has released 9-10 songs? On the average that's pretty good. It's not common a rookie GG in their first year will release much more than that in their first year? And lets not forget even someone like BP is in their 6-7th year and still only have 1 mini album and 1 full album! :stonemin:
And they whine bout release of content. I'm like.. do you understand what going on hiatus/break means? Do they expect them to be releasing content everyday? The time is most likely spent preparing for next comeback as well as other projects and filming for stuff when they do comeback. Things don't happen with a snap of the finger. Isn't this tweet the truth? LOL
iOEl35u.png

Anyway... that my little rant for the day. The fandom get on my nerves sometimes. But like I said.. the new gen. of kpop fans seem to be like this in general. They have no respect or patience. Always gimme gimme gimme. And they whine when their favs are not popular but yeah... getting popular comes from many different things. Like the CFs and endorsements that aespa does.

btw, i'm sorry if it seems like I rant here a lot. but I like to talk and have discussions. not only post content. since it is a forum :p:giggle:

Last edited:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,636,866
I kind of annoyed by some MYs (and new kpop gen. of fans in general). been seeing some comments like "aespa doing everything but having a comeback" or if aespa posting a selfie then someone comments "how about you get into the studio?" :JudgyDubu: Like seriously... this is just rude. ...

Anyway... that my little rant for the day. The fandom get on my nerves sometimes.

I think one indication of a successful Kpop group is a large number of trolls who come posing as fans. By that measure, Aespa is a wildly successful group in its first year.

There are many girl groups that have a low-troll and low-drama fandom. But not Aespa, Red Velvet, Blackpink, Twice, ITZY, ...

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,250
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Seriously, In 1 year aespa has released 9-10 songs? On the average that's pretty good. It's not common a rookie GG in their first year will release much

9 to 10 more songs than BP releases per year :iwillfightyou:

Last edited:

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,250
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
btw, i'm sorry if it seems like I rant here a lot. but I like to talk and have discussions. not only post content. since it is a forum :p:giggle:

rant away that's what this forum needs. :peepopbirthday: sadly i'm not that big of an aespa fan but i feel that lack of general discussion frustrating in this forum, so it's always niuce to see people actually talking about kpop:catpopcorn:

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,564
Pronouns
She/Her
I kind of annoyed by some MYs (and new kpop gen. of fans in general). been seeing some comments like "aespa doing everything but having a comeback" or if aespa posting a selfie then someone comments "how about you get into the studio?" :JudgyDubu: Like seriously... this is just rude. what kind fans are these. Idols aren't your puppets or robots. They are humans with their own goals. They are given opportunities to explore different things what they might want later in a career and grow as a person. But kpop fans only care bout idols making comeback after comeback and releasing music nonstop for their own selfish enjoyment. I saw another angry comment "what other group in their first year has this little songs?!" :facepalm: what? Someone replied to the comment with this.... lmao...
Btau9L0.png

Seriously, In 1 year aespa has released 9-10 songs? On the average that's pretty good. It's not common a rookie GG in their first year will release much more than that in their first year? And lets not forget even someone like BP is in their 6-7th year and still only have 1 mini album and 1 full album! :stonemin:
And they whine bout release of content. I'm like.. do you understand what going on hiatus/break means? Do they expect them to be releasing content everyday? The time is most likely spent preparing for next comeback as well as other projects and filming for stuff when they do comeback. Things don't happen with a snap of the finger. Isn't this tweet the truth? LOL
iOEl35u.png

Anyway... that my little rant for the day. The fandom get on my nerves sometimes. But like I said.. the new gen. of kpop fans seem to be like this in general. They have no respect or patience. Always gimme gimme gimme. And they whine when their favs are not popular but yeah... getting popular comes from many different things. Like the CFs and endorsements that aespa does.

It's ok to rant here, i mean this is the aespa thread for a reason...on twitter there's a lot of toxicity, it's not good for mental health.
It's more than obvious that aespa will have another mini and a full album this year (not in that order) we just need to wait...i just hope SM promote b-sides this time and use more social media...an instagram live from time to time won't hurt anyone.

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,250
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
you know kpop has weird styling when you saw this a few times before you realized that wasn't her shirt, but she was holding a purse :TzuyuKek:

ca0d96dd258a65cdd37d5515ff9ac07b1ca3e37c.jpg

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
I think one indication of a successful Kpop group is a large number of trolls who come posing as fans. By that measure, Aespa is a wildly successful group in its first year.

There are many girl groups that have a low-troll and low-drama fandom. But not Aespa, Red Velvet, Blackpink, Twice, ITZY, ...

These days it's hard to tell the difference between a hater/troll and real fans cuz some of them act the same. :oops: Like I know they can't all be fake fans or posing as fans. In my discord they all get excited and talk when something good or something new gets posted. But then they quickly change to something negative about it.

rant away that's what this forum needs. :peepopbirthday: sadly i'm not that big of an aespa fan but i feel that lack of general discussion frustrating in this forum, so it's always niuce to see people actually talking about kpop:catpopcorn:

thanks... cuz I like conversation. :D And also, I mean it's not only a aespa thing. Like I said I experience this with generally new kpop fans attitude. But I do still hear it from little older gen. fans too. Reveluvs, even Sones. it's like people just always want to find something negative or to be unhappy about. So nit-picky about everything. Just enjoy your faves music and whatever they do while you can. They won't be doing it forever. But... i also know new gen. of fans also means they probably really young and would explain their behavior as well. :cautious: Way I look at it, as long as my faves are happy doing whatever they want to do is all that matters to me. :pandasantacookie: Like and example would be BP. Everyone says "I feel bad for them... " But do they look unhappy? Lol. I'm sure they are happy doing whatever they are doing, still making money and not worrying bout long sweaty hours of rehearsing and touring. 😂

hatmixx

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,250
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
These days it's hard to tell the difference between a hater/troll and real fans cuz some of them act the same. :oops: Like I know they can't all be fake fans or posing as fans. In my discord they all get excited and talk when something good or something new gets posted. But then they quickly change to something negative about it.

thanks... cuz I like conversation. :D And also, I mean it's not only a aespa thing. Like I said I experience this with generally new kpop fans attitude. But I do still hear it from little older gen. fans too. Reveluvs, even Sones. it's like people just always want to find something negative or to be unhappy about. So nit-picky about everything. Just enjoy your faves music and whatever they do while you can. They won't be doing it forever. But... i also know new gen. of fans also means they probably really young and would explain their behavior as well. :cautious: Way I look at it, as long as my faves are happy doing whatever they want to do is all that matters to me. :pandasantacookie: Like and example would be BP. Everyone says "I feel bad for them... " But do they look unhappy? Lol. I'm sure they are happy doing whatever they are doing, still making money and not worrying bout long sweaty hours of rehearsing and touring. 😂

yeah it's tough, the nugus who get noting have something to complain about, but when the big 3 fans are complaining about lack of stuff, it's always so funny

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,920,420
It's ok to rant here, i mean this is the aespa thread for a reason...on twitter there's a lot of toxicity, it's not good for mental health.
It's more than obvious that aespa will have another mini and a full album this year (not in that order) we just need to wait...i just hope SM promote b-sides this time and use more social media...an instagram live from time to time won't hurt anyone.

oh I don't even bother with twitter. although twitter is probably the most I check cuz its so accessible but that is where I see most of those annoying comments.
well.. I wouldn't have any expectations about b-sides. and I'm not exactly sure what you mean by promoting B-sides. It seems to vary with each sm artists as well. and Idk the whole technicalities of decision-making. Example, when seulgi and irene was promoting their subunit "monster" lee soo man said he thought the song naughty was so good that they he told them "oh.. you should promote it too." so they did. anyway.. it will be worth the wait. If I don't hear any b-sides till their first concert it will be worth it. I remember feeling that way with RV. :D

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,482,564
Pronouns
She/Her
oh I don't even bother with twitter. although twitter is probably the most I check cuz its so accessible but that is where I see most of those annoying comments.
well.. I wouldn't have any expectations about b-sides. and I'm not exactly sure what you mean by promoting B-sides. It seems to vary with each sm artists as well. and Idk the whole technicalities of decision-making. Example, when seulgi and irene was promoting their subunit "monster" lee soo man said he thought the song naughty was so good that they he told them "oh.. you should promote it too." so they did. anyway.. it will be worth the wait. If I don't hear any b-sides till their first concert it will be worth it. I remember feeling that way with RV. :D
Promoting, like ALL the other SM artists do in the first week, singing a b-side with or without choreography. Naughty was a special case, like a double title track. I'd have loved if aespa sang Lucid Dreams like RV did with In My Dreams :sejeongcry: But i hopes for this year, i know more good songs are coming:poggers:

Top Bottom