aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,251,970
Wow, just a month away.

yeah... that's what sucks bout being international fan. You usually have little prep. time if interested to attend. I've been using these package deals for years so as soon as I heard about aespa having a concert in Korea... I knew eventually they will have a SM global package announcement. So I knew it was coming. But... after checking airfare around that time still expensive. :sadpepe: I have a voucher from my last trip cuz my flight was delayed. But idk if I want to use it for this. I know I have RV concert coming up at some point. And Taeyeon as well. I guess I have 2 days before it opens to think about it. They only have their first concert in Korea once.. after all. A historic event :poggers:

And no comeback news yet. I don't want a rushed promotion for their first album:peepoblanket:

first album? you mean first "full" album? well.. although would be odd for them to do their first concert before a comeback or another album release. It seems no longer the norm anymore. :pandasantathink:My friend is a big fan of Dreamcatcher. He attends their whole tour. He told me they are doing another tour starting next month. I asked "didn't you just finish going to see them"? Lol. And he said yes and that they are not letting him live. I asked if they are releasing new music or having comeback before the tours each time and he said NO.. that they are just going on tours :yooheadache::omfgpepe: But.. as a someone who has followed sm artists for over a decade, you start to know the pattern. After making debut sm artists usually have this slower but consistent rise. And they always have one year where sm goes all out. that's usually the year they release a full album and have their 1st concert. After that it becomes a wild ride! 😄 anyway, i predict if they are planning to release a comeback before the concert, expect 1st teaser next week. there really is no right or wrong way to promote anymore. I've seen groups debut their new comeback song at concerts/events and then promote after (instead of before). I remember bts debut their song "yet to come" at their busan concert. Then after went on music shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: dnb
Top Bottom